Annapurna Deluxe Trek
Annapurna Deluxe Trek is uniquely designed trekking package with theme of adventure and sumptuousness. Regal holidays are our features and it has never been a minimal fuss while creating luxury holiday tour in Nepal. With Himalayan Asia Treks your journey to Nepal would be hassle free and momentous. This is the trip details whose itinerary is created after years of experience in the field of Nepal Tourism by our travel planners. Moreover, the chance to see world’s tallest mountain Mt. Everest along with the gorgeous Annapurna region of Nepal is an awesome holiday activity to do in Nepal.
Annapurna Deluxe Trek package is outstandingly different than most of the regular holiday packages available in Nepal. The journey is full of astounding attractions of nature’s splendors as well as excellent logistics support. From crew members (Guide, Porter & Sherpa) and accommodation Himalayan Asia Treks has never compromised. Trip heads to Annapurna region of Nepal. Moderate walking hours and staying at the deluxe properties helps to create regal luxury holiday in Nepal. Trekkers can enjoy the pinnacles of snowcapped mountains like Machhapuchhre, Annapurna, Gangapurna, Dhaulagiri, Neelgiri, Himchuli etc. While trekkers stay in varieties of lodges’ one can enjoy the local culture and traditions. Get acquainted with traditional Gurung people in village of Ghandruk. The trip traverses through Ghandruk, Landruk, Majhgaon and Dhampus.
Book the Annapurna Deluxe Trek Package with us and travel Nepal like never before. Our major principle of organizing the holiday in Nepal is to provide impeccable hospitality. This package ensures great vacation in Nepal served with high standard logistics, crew members and lodging.
- Full day Kathmandu sightseeing
- Explore orchids and rhododendron forest
- Excellent Annapurna range view
- Beautiful Pokhara valley view
- Close up view of mountains
- Spectacular sunrise view
- Magnificent view of himalayas
- Explore local village and farmland
Day 01:Arrival .
Day 02:Kathmandu Exploration : Swayambhunath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple and Bhaktapur Durbar square.
Day 03:Fly to Pokhara.
Day 04:Trek to Ghandruk (2,000m-5hrs).
Day 06:Trek to Landruk (1565 m-5hrs).
Day 07:Trek to Dhampus (1525 m-5hrs).
Day 08:Trek to Pokhara (830 m-2hrs).
Day 09:Fly to Kathmandu.
- Airports pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Deluxe 5 star accommodation in Kathmandu - (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Deluxe 5 star accommodation in Pokhara - (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation by private car from Kathmandu – Pokhara by flight - and pohara to Kathmandu by car then from Pokhara to trek starting pont and trek ending point to Pokhara.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Two nights standard accommodation in Pokhara ( First night of the trekking and last night of the trekking).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Himalayan Asia Treks's sleeping bag, down jackets and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
What's not Includes
- Major meals in Cities (Kathmandu and Pokhara)
- All personal expenses such as bar bills, water, tea / coffee, snacks, shower, battery re-charge laundry charge etc.
- Personal clothing and gears, sleeping bag and Down jacket for trek
- Tipping (expected by guides and porters, but not mandatory)
- Cost raised by flight cancelation, emergency rescue charges, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness, re-routing etc which are not under our control
Day 1Arrival . Upon arrival in Tribhuwan international, Himalayan Asia Treks team welcome and transfer towards hotel. Our team member will assist to you hotel check in process. After refreshing in hotel, introduce your guide and other staff and shortly brief about program. Overnight in on your selected hotel.
Day 2Kathmandu Exploration : Swayambhunath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple and Bhaktapur Durbar square.After taking breakfast, your guide will reach at hotel and transfer towards city tour. Today, we transfer Swayambhunath Stupa (Monkey temple), Pashupatinath temple, and Bhaktapur durbar square. In mid time, your guide will take to best restaurant for lunch. Overnight on your selected hotel.
Day 3Fly to Pokhara. After taking breakfast, transfer towards domestic airport for going to Pokhara. After reaching Pokhara, directly, we transfer towards Nayapul and start our trekking. On the way, you will able to see Modi river valley, and Annapurna range. Overnight in Sanctuary lodge.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 4Trek to Ghandruk (2,000m-5hrs).After taking breakfast, we start our trekking towards Ghandruk through Modi river valley. Passing the trail, you will experienced small hamlets, terraced rice, forest , breath taking view of the valley. In Ghandruk, you can learn Gurung culture and lifestyle of local people with magnificent view of surrounding Himalayas. Overnight in Himalaya Lodge.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 5Acclimatization.Today, we explore Ghandruk village: which was famous a major recruitment centre for the famous Gurkha soldiers. From here, Breath taking view of Annapurna range, Hiunchuli, Gangapurna and Fishtail can see. Overnight in Himalaya lodge.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 6Trek to Landruk (1565 m-5hrs).After taking breakfast, we move towards Landruk with keeping memory of Ghandruk village and villagers. The trail descends through Modi river and experience of suspension bridge. From Landruk also, you will see Annapurna range very clearly. Overnight in best hotel.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 7Trek to Dhampus (1525 m-5hrs).After taking breakfast, we start our trek towards Dhampus. We will pass today small forest where you can see orchids, rhododendron, magnolias and other types of trees and Pothana village. You will able to see Hiunchuli (6,441m.) Lamjung Himal (6,586mFishtail (6,993m.) and Ganesh Himal (7,446m.) Towering Himalayan peaks are best viewed at sunrise and best experience of local people culture and lifestyle and their hospitality. Overnight in Basanta Lodge.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 8Trek to Pokhara (830 m-2hrs).After taking breakfast, we move towards Pokhara. Today is last days of trekking. We walk only two hours then transfer to Pokhara by car/Jeep. Overnight on selected hotel in Pokhara.
Day 9Fly to Kathmandu. After taking breakfast, we fly towards Kathmandu and take rest in hotel. In evening, we will go for dinner with cultural program. Overnight on your selected hotel.
Meal: Breakfast and Dinner.
Day 10Departure.After taking breakfast, your guide will come to say bye and drop to airport.
- How is Nepal?
Nepal is landlocked country located between India and Tibet autonomous region of China. It have highest peak of the world name Mt Everest (Sagarmatha) and eight peaks of the worlds ten highest peaks. It is birthplace of Gautam Buddha place name is Lumbini.
Nepal is small country but tremendous geographic diversity. It rises from Fifty nine meters to eight thousand eight hundred forty eight meters. Nepal is divided into three part Terai, Hill and mountain regions.
In here, the first language is Nepal (Devanagari script) and one hundred twenty three languages. The official language of Nepal is called Nepali.
- Passport and Visa:First thing for travelling anywhere, you need valid passport with at least six months. You can obtain visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other boarders or most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal If you fill online form and bring with you, then it would be easier to get visa in any Nepal boarder.
Nepal’s climate varies with its topography and altitude. The low land Terai area has hot and humid climate that can rise above 40 degree Celsius during summer, middle region weather is pleasant almost all the year and northern region temperature is always cold.
Nepal has four seasons:
Spring: Mar-May: The temperature is good in this season and many flower blossom and best season for trekking.
Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal , weather is hot and wet at times.
Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tour and trek in Nepal . In that time, weather is highly pleasant so are the mountains and himalaya. This is also season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the biggest festival Hindi name Dashain and Tihar. For more detail about Nepal Weather:
The Nepalese currency called Rupees. For more exchange rate , please visit Nepal Rastra Bank.
We told all our clients to do travel insurance before leaving your home country. Their insurance must covered medical, personal accident, lost of gears, emergency evacuation, and damage or lost their luggage and etc.
Himalayan Asia provides you minimum two star hotels or according to your choice and lodge or Tea house in trekking route. In teahouse or lodge, you can found normal bed with pillow and blankets. We always search and give to our client’s standard lodge with good environment which make your trip happy and healthy.
We have a lot of restaurants with different cuisine but during trek we eat from Nepalese menu especially Pasta, Mo Mo , soup items, Dal Bhat, tea, coffee etc. In trekking route, you will take dinner and breakfast in lodge and lunch will be along the way.
- When is best season for trek and tour for Nepal?
The best time to come is September to May. If you come in Autumn and spring season , then best time for trekking also.
- Is it suitable trekking for me?
If you are physically fit and love to walk then you can choose any trekking itinerary from our website to suit you. If you choose long day’s program, then you have t walk more days in mountain. All trekking program can see in our website. We suggest while going trek, please took one professional guide and if you cannot carry your luggage then took one porter also.
- Need any special equipment for trekking?
In another column, you can find what you need to carry. Need to bring warm clothes, comfortable shoes, trousers. Or you can buy in Kathmandu before starting trekking.
- What will happen if get any emergency in the trek?
We suggest to all our clients do insurance before going trekking. If you have any problem, consult with your guide and he will give suggestion. In our office, one staff is available twenty four hours in phone call; you can call him/her.
- Do I need permit before trekking in Nepal?
For entering in trekking route, you need permit and TIMS card. For restricted area, you need special permit. You can discuss with our consultant.
- Is Nepal safe and especially for single travelling woman?
Absolutely, Nepal is safe for traveler. For woman and man, Nepal is safe. While going trekking, we suggest take one staff with you. If you go by yourself, you donot know right way and can missed way.
What do I need for trekking?
-Day pack (rucksack)
-Light weight and warm trousers.
-Sun hats and gloves.
-Full- sleeves t shirt.
-Waterproof jacket, trousers and bag cover.
-Light weight cotton clothing.
-Waterproof or windcheater jacket.
-Sun cream and lip protector.
-A one liter hard Water bottle.
-Down jacket, sleeping bag (trekking)
-Trekking shoes or boots.
-A pair of sandals.
- Hotel and Accommodation on trek:
We provide to our client in City area best Five star and best hotel in trekking region A Teahouse/lodge is the combination of guest house and restaurant where rooms are normally decorated and available bed, pillow and blankets. In every trekking route, we provide only teahouse/lodge because there is no availability of deluxe hotel.
The meal which is provided in trekking area is included breakfast, lunch and dinner. We provide breakfast and dinner where you stay overnights and lunch on the way. Our guide and other staff always give priority served delicious, hygienic and each place special food. We recommended you to bring water purification tablets.
- Guide and porter:
We provide you best staff to you who have good experience and government license. In a group, we provide one guide till 16 pax and one porter for each two person. One porter carries 20 kg .
- Personal Expenses:
Personal expenses means which is not covered your package column cost include. Normally, you have to pay for table drinks (alcoholic/non alcoholic beverages), snacks (on the trek), tips, souvenirs, hot showers and extra day if flight cancelled or any other natural disasters.
- Some do’s and do not’s :
Respect local culture and people.
The Nepalese people are friendly and hospitalize by nature so you do not have difficulty to adjust in here.
While you are entering in Temple, just check in some temple not allowed to enter for non Hindus. If there is permitted to enter, please do not wear leather things and walk in Temple and Stupas clockwise. Before taking photograph, please ask authorized person for permission.