Manaslu Circuit Trek Itinerary
There are many regions of Nepal where people enjoy their time by going for mountain trekking, which includes the Manaslu Circuit Trek. Trekking is in these places are extremely popular and adventures. It is the ultimate and challenging outdoor sports which keep the high intensity going among the trekkers. Trekking and hiking are both quite popular since most of the season people embark their desire journey to Nepal and its surrounding regions only to see the high spectacle mountain view from close insights. Trekking would never be that popular if all these regions of Nepal will not allow the trekking to go ahead.
High octane and adrenaline rush trekking require physically fit and willing to take part in mountain trek or you can also opt for the Trek to Manaslu Circuit. High risk involves and inclement weather condition often makes a mess it up the situation for trekkers while they begin the long hectic trek in the Himalayan. You won’t get better trekking opportunity than the regions of Nepal. For the most calendar year, packed by worldwide tourist all the regions are filled by the exciting traveller. Many places like Manaslu Circuit Trek which you can plan for 18 days of the trek in Manaslu Trekking Packages.
Nearby places of Nepal often engage with exciting and nature-friendly people draw of attention. The month of Nov to Jan would be the preferred and ideal time to practice trekking. Although, there are health checklists for every trekker like, they have to bring their medical certification at the time of trekking to join the most fascinating and unforgettable experience in their life. Those are previously taken trekking knows the sport well and do their best effort to reach close to the highest and tallest mountain trek in the world. Tea houses and mountain lodge are located for people that need to relax after the tough trekking schedule.
Manaslu Trek detail itinerary – Manaslu Trek Information:
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,300m/4,264 ft].
Arrival in Kathmandu for a long trekking preparation. After your arrival at the international airport of Kathmandu, you will be welcomed by our representative after that they will take you to the hotel, where they will give an overview plan of the trip.
Day 2: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation.
After completion of the early morning breakfast Day 2 commence with your stay at Kathmandu for sightseeing different places and prepare for the trekking. Today, you need to be prepared for your upcoming tour.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola [710m/2328 ft] 8 - 9 hours.
Drive from Kathmandu to sotikhola for 8 to 9 hours. Only after few hours of walk through the village after reaching Arughat, you will find green hills, rivers and tows. Here you need to stay in a tea house at Sotikhola.
Day 4: Soti Khola - Maccha Khola [900m/2952 ft]: 6 - 7 hours.
Day 4 of the trekking, you have to reach soti khola to maccha khola which takes 6 to 7 hours drive. A bad thing about the place is that Soti Khola is the last point that you can access through some vehicle.
Day 5: Maccha Khola -Jagat [1410m/ 4625 ft]: 6 - 7 hrs.
After completing your early morning breakfast you will need to start your trek to Jagat. Moreover, you can expect some sort of traffic jam on the trail that is mainly due to the mules that carries loads on their backs. Maccha khola to jagat will take 6 to 7 hour’s time.
Day 6: Jagat - Deng [1,804m/5917 ft]: 6 - 7 hrs.
Then the following day drive jagat to deng for 6 to 7 hours. Several time you will cross the Budi Gandaki river that is either over the wood or from the suspension bridge. Moreover, you will also pass through the village like Philim and Ekle Bhatti.
Day 7: Deng - Namrung [2630m/8626ft]: 6 - 7 hrs.
Day 7 of the gruelling tour start off from deng to Namrung for 6 to 7 hrs.Thus, after completing your breakfast you will have to walk certain distance and not to mention it again that you will also have some spectacular view of the mountain.
Day 8: Namrung – Samagaon [3530m/11,578 ft]: 6-7 hours.
Next day drive Namrung to Samagaon which is 6 to 7 hours. After reaching Samagaon you will acclimatize for the day but at the same time you will also get an opportunity to explore the nearby places.
Day 9: Samagaon - Pungyen gompa - Samagaon: 6 - 7 hours exploration
Samagaon – pungyen gompa- samagaon usually takes 6to 7 hours exploration. Normally, this trail is not only narrow but also steep uphill. Thus, it will really be hard to walk along this trail. Hence, one is advised to start this hike earlier.
Day 10: Samagaon - Samdo [3860m/12,660 ft]: 4 - 5 hours.
Thereafter, drive samagaon to samdo you have to cover up by 4 to 5 hours. You can say that without rushing you can easily pass through the Mani walls, the prayer wheels and also the chortens which is along the trail.
Day 11: Rest Day in Samdo.
On day 11 there is a rest day in samdo. This day is entirely scheduled to get accustomed to the place. So that you can easily enjoy the remaining days of the tour, your overnight stay will be arranged in a hotel.
Day 12: Samdo - Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. [4460m/14, 628 ft]: 4 - 5 hours.
The next day drive samdo to dharamsala/larkya B.C for 4 to 5 hours.The trek to Dharmashala is short and easy but there is only one tea house in Dharmashala. Hence, you can imagine the crowd during the peak time.
Day 13: Dharamsala - Larkya la [5160m/16, 924 ft] - Bimthang [3720m/12, 201 ft]: 8 - 9 hours.
Dharmasala – larkya la to bimthang takes 8-9 hours. It is recommended to start the trek as early as possible in order to cross the Larkya la pass without any trouble. It has been noticed that the wind gets stronger during the day and thus it is important to reach the marked poles in order to cross the pass.
Day 14: Bimthang - Tilije [2300m/7544ft]: 5 - 6 hours.
On day 14 of this trek tour, reaches to tillje from bimthang nearly 5 to 6 hours. The main attraction of Tilije is the Gurung village, which is the charming place if you want to spend your night there. You can enjoy the traditional dinner of that place.
Day 15: Tilije - Tal [1700m/5576 ft]: 5 - 6 hours (1700).
Tillije to Tal you can reach by 5 to 6 hours drive. While on the drive you can also enjoy the beauty of the place. If you are fortunate enough then you will come across different types of birds and water bodies.
Day 16: Tal - Syange [1080m/3542 ft]: 6 - 7 hours
After completing your early morning breakfast, Day 16 begins with tal – syange and it cover up by within 6 to 7hours. The view from outset is really remarkable and even more its beauty cannot be defined in words.
Day 17: Syange - Kathmandu: 8-9 hours.
Day 17 start off from syange to Kathmandu for 8 to 9 hours. If everything works as per the scenario that we have planned then by this day we will reach Kathmandu. You can rest in Kathmandu and spend your night at the same place.
Day 18: Final departure.
On the last day, get ready for final departure. You will be transferred to the airport so that you can take the flight for your preferred destination. While returning you will obviously take lots of memory along with you.
- Annapurna Trekking Packages Information
- Everest Trekking Packages Information
- Nepal Trekking in Winter
- Trekking in Nepal in December and January
- Information about Annapurna Circuit Trek
- Training Tips for Everest Base Camp Trek
- Gosaikunda Trek - Gosaikunda Lake Trek Information
- Difficulties in Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Gosaikunda Trek - You’re In For A Lifetime Experience
- How Difficult Is The Everest Base Camp Trek - Treks in Nepal
- Trekking Tips in Trekking in Nepal - Nepal Trekking Tips
- Trekking Equipment information in Nepal Trekking - Himalayan Asia Treks
- Everest Region Trekking information | Trekking in Everest Region information – Himalayan Asia Treks
- Kathmandu Valley Hiking – Hiking in Kathmandu Valley
- Gosaikunda Lake Trek information – Gosaikunda Lake Information
- Best Trekking Package in Nepal
- Top 10 reason for Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking in Nepal
- Nepal Himalaya Trekking season
- Top reasons for Upper Mustang Trekking in Nepal
- Top Reasons for Trekking in Nepal
- Top reasons for Annapurna Base Camp Trekking in Nepal
- Best Season for Trekking in Nepal
- Best Nepal Trekking Packages blog
- Trekking in Nepal Best Time of Year
- Choose best company for Trekking Package in Nepal
- Best Place for Trekking in Nepal
- Teahouse in Trekking in Nepal
- Vital Trekking Gears to Pack While Trekking in Nepal
- Essential Nepal Trekking Travel Tips to be Safe
- Trekking in Nepal in March
- Why Trekking in Nepal Must Be in Your Travel Bucket List
- Some Useful tips for Trekking in Nepal
- Travel Insurance and Emergency Rescue in Trekking in Nepal
- Tips of Prevent High Altitude Sickness in Trekking in Nepal
- Top Five best Trekking in Nepal
- Everest Base Camp Trek is World’s No. 1 Choice for Hikers
- Trekking in Nepal in Winter Season | Trekking in Winter in Nepal
- Trekking in Nepal Information | Nepal Trekking Information
- Everest Base Camp Trekking Information
- Nepal Trekking Packages information
- Upper Mustang Trek Information