Cholu East peak climbing
Trip Duration: 27 Days
Grade: Very Strenuous
Min Pax:5 pax
Trip Type: Camping Trek
Start From: Besisahar
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Best Season: Mar- Jun Sep- Nov.Show Less
Chulu East (6584m) climbing one of the popular climbing peak is situated on top of the Manang valley with awesome sceneries across to the Annapurna II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho peak and Manaslu. The climb is joint with the typical trek around the Annapurna, mounting the Marshyangdi valley and crossing over Thorung La, before sliding the Kali Gandaki valley to Pokhara. The climb is strictly straightforward and you should be well-known using climbing equipment. Mostly the climbing will be concerned walking roped together, including the glacial crossings.
Chulu East Peak climbing requires knowledge and trekking experience as well as the good physical condition and stamina because the majority of the climbing will be concerned with rope walk together in route, including the glacial passage. Climbers should be physically fit and some knowledge in Mountaineering with the help of our professional skilled guide you would be able to successfully ascend this peak. Even when come up to the Marshyangdi is alike rapid and partake where is not challenging altitude achievements. This route offers us an amazing variety of geography; chance to observe the culture, people, their lifestyle and villages so that it would be the one of the adventurous and inspirational Journey. Generally, this route will be begin for Sayagy 180km west of Kathmandu following along the beautiful valley and hills on the way to Annapurna region towards the Chulu East Peak . Best attraction of this trail such as Manang Valley, Jomsom and Holy Muktinath.
Day 02:Sightseeing and trek preparation.
Day 03:Drive to Khudi (820m)
Day 04:Trek to Sangi (1100m/6 hrs)
Day 05:Trek to Tal(1700m/6hrs)
Day 06:Trek to Chame (2670m/6hrs).
Day 07:Trek to Manang (3540m/6hrs).
Day 08:Manang Aclimization.
Day 10:Trek to Yak Kharka ( 4018m/4hrs)
Day 11:Rest day.
Day 12:Yak Kharka to Cholu East Base Camp.
Day 13:Rest Day for Acclimatization at Base Camp.
Day 14:Ascend High Camp of Cholu East (5600m).
Day 15:Optional day. Attempt for the ascend or explore the surrounding.
Day 16:Make the summit of Cholu East(6584m) and return base camp.
Day 17:Trek to Manang (3540m).
Day 18:Rest for acclimatize.
Day 19:continue to Letdar (4200m).
Day 20:Letdar trek to Thorung Phedi
Day 21:cross Thorung La(5416m) & continue Muktinath(3800m).
Day 22:Muktinath to Jomsom (2710m).
Day 23:Flight Jomsom to Pokhara.
Day 24:At Pokhara rest & free for shopping.
Day 25:Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 26:Sightseeing of Kathmandu.
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Cycle Hire.
- Accommodations at 5 Star hotels in Kathmandu on BB basis.
- Accommodations at 5 Star hotels in Pokhara on BB basis.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides during the Cycling and climbing.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Climbing permit.
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of group.
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Our service Charges
What's not Includes
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators. Though Snowy will provide the same, usage of Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators will be charged extra
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Day 2Sightseeing and trek preparation.
Day 3Drive to Khudi (820m)
Day 4Trek to Sangi (1100m/6 hrs)
Day 5Trek to Tal(1700m/6hrs)
Day 6Trek to Chame (2670m/6hrs).
Day 7Trek to Manang (3540m/6hrs).
Day 8Manang Aclimization.
Day 10Trek to Yak Kharka ( 4018m/4hrs)
Day 11Rest day.
Day 12Yak Kharka to Cholu East Base Camp.
Day 13Rest Day for Acclimatization at Base Camp.
Day 14Ascend High Camp of Cholu East (5600m).
Day 15Optional day. Attempt for the ascend or explore the surrounding.
Day 16Make the summit of Cholu East(6584m) and return base camp.
Day 17Trek to Manang (3540m).
Day 18Rest for acclimatize.
Day 19continue to Letdar (4200m).
Day 20Letdar trek to Thorung Phedi
Day 21cross Thorung La(5416m) & continue Muktinath(3800m).
Day 22Muktinath to Jomsom (2710m).
Day 23Flight Jomsom to Pokhara.
Day 24At Pokhara rest & free for shopping.
Day 25Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 26Sightseeing of Kathmandu.