Chulu East Peak Climbing
Trip Duration: 27 Days
Grade: Very Strenuous
Min Pax:5 pax
Trip Type: Camping Trek
Start From: Besisahar
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Best Season: Mar- Jun Sep- Nov.Show Less
Chulu East Peak Climbing | Chulu East Peak Climbing Package
Chulu East (6584m) Peak Climbing is one of the most popular climbing peak in Nepal which is situated on top of the Manang valley with awesome sceneries across to the Annapurna II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho peak and Manaslu. The climb is joint with the typical trek around the Annapurna, mounting the Marshyangdi valley and crossing over Thorung La, before sliding the Kali Gandaki valley to Pokhara. The climb is strictly straightforward and you should be well-known using climbing equipment. Mostly the climbing will be concerned walking roped together, including the glacial crossings.
Chulu East Peak climbing requires knowledge and trekking experience as well as the good physical condition and stamina because the majority of the climbing will be concerned with rope walk together in route, including the glacial passage. Climbers should be physically fit and some knowledge in Mountaineering with the help of our professional skilled guide you would be able to successfully ascend this peak. Even when come up to the Marshyangdi is alike rapid and partake where is not challenging altitude achievements. This route offers us an amazing variety of geography; chance to observe the culture, people, their lifestyle and villages so that it would be the one of the adventurous and inspirational Journey. Generally, this route will be begin for Sayagy 180km west of Kathmandu following along the beautiful valley and hills on the way to Annapurna region towards the Chulu East Peak . Best attraction of this trail such as Manang Valley, Jomsom and Holy Muktinath.
Himalayan Asia Treks and Expedition give always priority your safety first , for safety we provide best and experienced team with environmental awareness. Join Chulu East peak climbing in Nepal with best local agency in Nepal.
Note: If you are not satisfied with this itinerary and other detail, please Contact Us to make itinerary and other detail as per your need.
Day 02:Sightseeing and trek preparation.
Day 03:Drive to Khudi (820m)
Day 04:Trek to Sangi (1100m/6 hrs)
Day 05:Trek to Tal(1700m/6hrs)
Day 06:Trek to Chame (2670m/6hrs).
Day 07:Trek to Manang (3540m/6hrs).
Day 08:Manang Aclimization.
Day 10:Trek to Yak Kharka ( 4018m/4hrs)
Day 11:Rest day.
Day 12:Yak Kharka to Cholu East Base Camp.
Day 13:Rest Day for Acclimatization at Base Camp.
Day 14:Ascend High Camp of Cholu East (5600m).
Day 15:Optional day. Attempt for the ascend or explore the surrounding.
Day 16:Make the summit of Cholu East(6584m) and return base camp.
Day 17:Trek to Manang (3540m).
Day 18:Rest for acclimatize.
Day 19:continue to Letdar (4200m).
Day 20:Letdar trek to Thorung Phedi
Day 21:cross Thorung La(5416m) & continue Muktinath(3800m).
Day 22:Muktinath to Jomsom (2710m).
Day 23:Flight Jomsom to Pokhara.
Day 24:At Pokhara rest & free for shopping.
Day 25:Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 26:Sightseeing of Kathmandu.
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Cycle Hire.
- Accommodations at 5 Star hotels in Kathmandu on BB basis.
- Accommodations at 5 Star hotels in Pokhara on BB basis.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Necessary staffs including experienced guides during the Cycling and climbing.
- All trekking and camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staffs during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Climbing permit.
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of group.
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Our service Charges
What's not Includes
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators. Though Snowy will provide the same, usage of Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators will be charged extra
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Day 2Sightseeing and trek preparation.
Day 3Drive to Khudi (820m)
Day 4Trek to Sangi (1100m/6 hrs)
Day 5Trek to Tal(1700m/6hrs)
Day 6Trek to Chame (2670m/6hrs).
Day 7Trek to Manang (3540m/6hrs).
Day 8Manang Aclimization.
Day 10Trek to Yak Kharka ( 4018m/4hrs)
Day 11Rest day.
Day 12Yak Kharka to Cholu East Base Camp.
Day 13Rest Day for Acclimatization at Base Camp.
Day 14Ascend High Camp of Cholu East (5600m).
Day 15Optional day. Attempt for the ascend or explore the surrounding.
Day 16Make the summit of Cholu East(6584m) and return base camp.
Day 17Trek to Manang (3540m).
Day 18Rest for acclimatize.
Day 19continue to Letdar (4200m).
Day 20Letdar trek to Thorung Phedi
Day 21cross Thorung La(5416m) & continue Muktinath(3800m).
Day 22Muktinath to Jomsom (2710m).
Day 23Flight Jomsom to Pokhara.
Day 24At Pokhara rest & free for shopping.
Day 25Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 26Sightseeing of Kathmandu.
- How is Nepal?
Nepal is landlocked country located between India and Tibet autonomous region of China. It have highest peak of the world name Mt Everest (Sagarmatha) and eight peaks of the worlds ten highest peaks. It is birthplace of Gautam Buddha place name is Lumbini.
Nepal is small country but tremendous geographic diversity. It rises from Fifty nine meters to eight thousand eight hundred forty eight meters. Nepal is divided into three part Terai, Hill and mountain regions.
In here, the first language is Nepal (Devanagari script) and one hundred twenty three languages. The official language of Nepal is called Nepali.
- Passport and Visa:
First thing for travelling anywhere, you need valid passport with at least six months. You can obtain visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other boarders or most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal, if you fill online form and bring with you, then it would be easier to get visa in any Nepal boarder.
Nepal’s climate varies with its topography and altitude. The low land Terai area has hot and humid climate that can rise above 40 degree Celsius during summer, middle region weather is pleasant almost all the year and northern region temperature is always cold.
Nepal has four seasons:
Spring: Mar-May: The temperature is good in this season and many flower blossom and best season for peak climbing.
Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times.
Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tour and trek in Nepal. In that time, weather is highly pleasant so are the mountains and Himalaya. This is also season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the biggest festival Hindi name Dashain and Tihar. For more detail about Nepal Weather:
The Nepalese currency called Rupees. For more exchange rates, please visit Nepal Rastra Bank.
We told all our clients to do travel insurance before leaving your home country. Their insurance must covered medical, personal accident, lost of gears, emergency evacuation, and damage or lost their luggage and etc.
Himalayan Asia provides you minimum two star hotels or according to your choice and lodge or Tea house or camping in trekking route. In teahouse or lodge, you can found normal bed with pillow and blankets. We always search and give to our client’s standard lodge with good environment which make your trip happy and healthy.
We have a lot of restaurants with different cuisine but during trek we eat from Nepalese menu especially Pasta, Mo Mo , soup items, Dal Bhat, tea, coffee etc. In trekking route, you will take dinner and breakfast in lodge and lunch will be along the way.
- When is best season for trek and tour for Nepal?
The best time to come is September to May. If you come in Autumn and spring season , then best time for trekking also.
- Is it suitable trekking for me?
If you are physically fit and love to walk then you can choose any trekking itinerary from our website to suit you. If you choose long day’s program, then you have walk more days in mountain. All trekking program can see in our website. We suggest while going trek, please took one professional guide and if you cannot carry your luggage then took one porter also.
- Need any special equipment for trekking?
In another column, you can find what you need to carry. Need to bring warm clothes, comfortable shoes, trousers. Or you can buy in Kathmandu before starting trekking.
- What will happen if get any emergency in the expedition?
We suggest to all our clients do insurance before going expedition. If you have any problem, consult with your guide and he will give suggestion. In our office, one staff is available twenty four hours in phone call; you can call him/her.
- Do I need permit before peak climbing in Nepal?
For entering in trekking route, you need permit and TIMS card. For restricted area, you need special permit and other document. You can discuss with our consultant.
- Is Nepal safe and especially for single travelling woman?
Absolutely, Nepal is safe for traveler. For woman and man, Nepal is safe. While going trekking, we suggest take one staff with you. If you go by yourself, you donot know right way and can missed way.
- What do I need for trekking?
-Day pack (rucksack)
-Light weight and warm trousers.
-Sun hats and gloves.
-Full- sleeves t shirt.
-Waterproof jacket, trousers and bag cover.
-Light weight cotton clothing.
-Waterproof or windcheater jacket.
-Sun cream and lip protector.
-A one liter hard Water bottle.
-Down jacket, sleeping bag (trekking)
-Trekking shoes or boots.
-A pair of sandals.
- Hotel and Accommodation on trek:
We provide to our client in City area best three star (above three star is on client requested) and lodge/teahouse during the trek. A Teahouse/lodge is the combination of guest house and restaurant where rooms are normally decorated and available bed, pillow and blankets. In every trekking route, we provide only teahouse/lodge because there is no availability of deluxe hotel.
The meal which is provided in trekking area is included breakfast, lunch and dinner. We provide breakfast and dinner where you stay overnights and our guide will choose restaurant for lunch on the way. Our guide and other staff always give priority t served delicious, hygienic and each place special food. We recommended you to bring water purification tablets.
- Guide and porter:
We provide you best staff to you who have good experience and government license. In a group, we provide one guide till 16 pax and one porter for each two person. One porter carries 20 kg .
- Personal Expenses:
Personal expenses means which is not covered your package column cost include. Normally, you have to pay for table drinks (alcoholic/non alcoholic beverages), snacks (on the trek), tips, souvenirs, hot showers and extra day if flight cancelled or any other natural disasters.
- Some do’s and do not’s :
Respect local culture and people.
The Nepalese people are friendly and hospitalize by nature so you do not have difficulty to adjust in here.
While you are entering in Temple, just check in some temple not allowed to enter for non Hindus. If there is permitted to enter, please do not wear leather things and walk in Temple and Stupas clockwise. Before taking photograph, please ask authorized person for permission.