About Everest Helicopter Tour
Helicopter tour to the Mount Everest region is one of the best and famous helicopter tours in Nepal’s Himalayas. Everest Helicopter Tour with landing gives you opportunity to explore Kalapathhar, the highest peak of the world located at the base camp of the Mount Everest. This tour is obviously an unforgettable journey that takes you to various historic sites of the world and provides you with countless breath taking panoramic views of snow capped peak with Himalayan Asia Treks Team.
Brief of the Everest Helicopter Tour:
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour starts from Nepal, Kathmandu’s domestic airport at early morning with AS 350B series of Helicopter and takes to Kalapathhar and vice versa. After taking flight from domestic airport of Kathmandu, you will experience landscape view of Khumjung village and other local village with different snow capped peak in Everest region.
On the way to Everest base camp, flight will stop at Lukla, the domestic airport that constitutes a gateway for trekking to the Everest region. Our team involved in providing you the Everest Heli Tour Cost prepares things if any emergency. Thus, you will easily enjoy an indelible moment of life – great proud to see the awesome peak of the Mt. Everest with you.
Viewable Peaks in the Tour:
From Everest base camp, you will be able to see the different peaks, which are
- Gaurishankar and various other
Therefore, helicopter tour to the Mount Everest makes your dream to see world highest peak in limited with best services with Himalayan Asia Treks.
Note: If you are not satisfied with this itinerary and other detail, please Contact Us to make itinerary and other detail as per your need.
- Historical Kathmandu City Tour.
- Wonderful helicopter tour to Everest Base camp.
- Top for Breakfast in Everest View Hotel.
- Short Landing in Kalapatthar to see 360 degree view of Mt. Everest.
- Great views of famous peaks such as Ama Dablam, Lhotse and many more.
- Stunning landscapes, Icefalls, and glaciers.
- Beautiful Sherpa villages.
Short Information about Nepal
Nepal is landlocked country located between India and Tibet autonomous region of China. It have highest peak of the world name Mt Everest (Sagarmatha) and eight peaks of the world’s ten highest peaks. It is birthplace of Gautam Buddha place name is Lumbini.
Nepal is small country but tremendous geographic diversity. It rises from Fifty nine meters to eight thousand eight hundred forty eight meters. Nepal is divided into three part Terai, Hill and mountain regions.
In here, the first language is Nepal (Devanagari script) and one hundred twenty three languages. The official language of Nepal is called Nepali.
Passport and Visa:
First thing for travelling anywhere, you need valid passport with at least six months. You can obtain visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other boarders or most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal, if you fill online form and bring with you, then it would be easier to get visa in any Nepal boarder.
Nepal’s climate varies with its topography and altitude. The low land Terai area has hot and humid climate that can rise above 40 degree Celsius during summer, middle region weather is pleasant almost all the year and northern region temperature is always cold.
Nepal has four Seasons:
- Spring: Mar-May: The temperature is good in this season and many flower blossom and best season for trekking.
- Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times.
- Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tour and trek in Nepal. In that time, weather is highly pleasant so are the mountains and Himalaya. This is also season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the biggest festival Hindi name Dashain and Tihar.
- Winter: (Dec-Feb): This season is known as Cold season so it’s not good time for high altitude trekking time.
The Nepalese currency called Rupees. For more exchange rates, please visit Nepal Rastra Bank.
We told all our clients to do travel insurance before leaving your home country. Their insurance must covered medical, personal accident, loss of gears, emergency evacuation, and damage or lost their luggage and etc.
Himalayan Asia Treks provides you minimum three star hotels or according to your choice in city area. If you want to upgrade your hotel, please contact with our Trip Planner.
Some do’s and do not’s:
- Respect local culture and people.
- The Nepalese people are friendly and hospitalize by nature so you do not have difficulty to adjust in here. While you are entering in Temple, just check in some temple not allowed entering for non-Hindus. If there is permitted to enter, please do not wear leather things and walk in Temple and Stupas clockwise. Before taking photograph, please ask authorized person for permission.
Weight Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour:
Helicopter has limited weight to fly, so Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour had a weight limit. Normally in this commercial flight tour 1-3 people in one helicopter. Generally , Helicopter take 500KG while flying towards Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour.
Things to carry during Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour:
- Sunscreens and lip balms
- Warm socks, boots, and clothes for a day
- Trekking Poles
- Day backpack
- Light snacks, high-calorie chocolates, and drinks
- Water Bottle