Bhutan Tour - Bhutan Trekking
Bhutan: the country of happiness and unspoiled nature. Bhutan is calling for nature lover and a unique and sacred place for Buddhist followers also. Himalayan Asia Treks is operating Bhutan Tour Packages, Bhutan Trekking Packages, and Nepal Bhutan Tour also.
Bhutan is a small Himalayan kingdom located in South Asia, known for its stunning landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and unique way of measuring its success through Gross National Happiness. Bhutan offers a wide range of tours and trekking opportunities for visitors who want to explore its natural beauty and experience its vibrant culture.
- Cultural Tours: Bhutan is famous for its ancient monasteries, fortresses, and traditional festivals called "Tsechus." Cultural tours in Bhutan allow you to visit these sacred sites, interact with the friendly locals, and experience the country's traditional way of life.
- Wildlife Tours: Bhutan is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna, including endangered species like the Royal Bengal Tiger and the Black-necked Crane. Wildlife tours provide opportunities for nature enthusiasts to explore Bhutan's national parks and wildlife sanctuaries.
- Spiritual Tours: Bhutan is predominantly a Buddhist country, and it offers spiritual tours that allow visitors to visit sacred monasteries, meditate, and learn about Bhutan's unique form of Buddhism.
- Festival Tours: Bhutanese festivals are colorful and lively events that showcase the country's religious and cultural traditions. Joining a festival tour will give you a chance to witness these vibrant celebrations.
- Druk Path Trek: This is a popular trek that takes you through forests, yak pastures, and beautiful mountain passes, offering stunning views of the Himalayas. The trek usually takes around six days and is suitable for beginners.
- Jomolhari Trek: Considered one of the most beautiful treks in Bhutan, the Jomolhari Trek offers breathtaking views of Mt. Jomolhari (7,314 meters) and takes you through remote landscapes, alpine meadows, and charming villages.
- Snowman Trek: This is one of the toughest and longest treks in the world, traversing high mountain passes and remote valleys. It typically takes around 25 days to complete and is recommended only for experienced trekkers.
- Bumthang Owl Trek: This trek explores the Bumthang Valley, known as the cultural heartland of Bhutan. It passes through several traditional villages, ancient temples, and monasteries, providing an immersive cultural experience.