- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Dhunche.
- Trek through the adventures trail.
- Stunning landscape.
- Explore ancient monasteries and gompas.
- Get to witness the tradition, culture, and lifestyle of Tamang people.
- Enjoy spectacular views of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, the Langtang Himalayas, and Gosainkunda range.
Day to Day Itinerary
Meet by our Himalayan Asia Treks representative in airport and transfer to the hotel. Our representative assists to check in hotel process and give short brief about program. You can take rest and fresh. You can walk in evening in Thamel (tourist hub of Kathmandu). Overnight in Kathmandu.
After taking breakfast in hotel , our team will come to pick up and transfer to the Dhunche. Drive from Kathmandu offers good views of Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and Langtang and brief glimpse of village life in the Himalaya. After reaching at Trishuli , we enter to the national park and police check post on the edge of the bustling trading town of Dhunche .
After taking breakfast, can get vehicle to Thulo Bharkhu (1860m). Bharkhu is a small place and a large sign towards the end of the village indicates the start of the man trail, which quickly climbs up through oak and pine forest to Barbel(2190m). From here you can see Ganesh Himal and Langtang Himal. You will reach the ridgetop Tamang village of Thulo Syabru.
Overnight in Thulo Syabru.
After taking breakfast, we move towards Rimche. The trail cuts back into a gully to a bridge before rounding the hillside and dropping about 300m to the Langtang Khola below. Once at the main valley trails turn east and follow the Langtang Khola up stream. After some walking, there may be a bamboo and Log Bridge to a hot springs are not always accessible as landslides affect the area regularly. Cross a couple of small landslides and begin a switchback climb to Rimche.
Overnight in Rimche.
After taking breakfast, our trek starts towards Ghoratabela. From Rimche the trail climbs a little before dropping to the village of Lama Hotel (2487m). From Lama hotel, you enter some beautiful oak, hemlock and mountain bamboo forests. Spanish moss hangs from trees giving the whole place a mysterious feeling. In around Rimche, you find small monasteries , where you can go. Overnight in Ghoratabela.
After taking breakfast, we move towards Kyangjin Gompa. Beyond Ghoratabela an army camp where you permit will be checked. The valley now broadens and the gradient eases: Thyangsyapu (3120m) marks the end of the dense forest and the beginning of alpine country. The small settlement of Chyamki (3110m) soon appears, before you then reach the Gompa at Khangtangsa(3220m). A short climb up to views of the classic glaciated U- shaped valley and the village of Langtang (33330m). From Langtang it is easy climb through to Bhotia hamlets, Mundu and Sindum (3140m). Ahead are views of Ganchenpo, Langshisa RI, and Langtang Lirung climbing above you to the north.
Overnight in Kyangjin Gompa.
The earliest viewpoint is from a hill to the north of Kyangjin Gompa, many prayer flags, which can be seen in the village. In here you can visit Cheese factory , visit the Gompa. There are many good views on the climb of Tsergo Ri(4984m). There is an excellent view of Langtang Lirung, T sergo Ri, Yala Peak(5500m) and its surround peaks.
Overnight in Kyangjin Gompa.
The trail follows towards Lama Hotel and will more than 6 hours to return through same trail. We will take lunch in Ghoda Tabela and can enjoy magnificent view of snow covered mountain.
Overnight in Lama Hotel.
After taking breakfast in Lama Hotel, we will hike back towards Syabru Bensi. The trail which we pass is lush green vegetation with amazing view of mountains. We can hike along the rising and falling path and reach Syabru Bensi.
Overnight in Syabru Bensi.
Breakfast in Sybrubensi, we will take bus /jeep to come back Kathmandu with finishing Lakgtang Valley Trek. It will take 7-8 hours to reach Kathmandu. After reaching in Kathmandu, you can do shopping souvenir for your friends and family. At evening , we will go local restaurant for dinner with cultural program.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
Breakfast at your hotel. Depending upon your departure schedule, Himalayan Asia Treks staff will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to the airport for your onward destination.
- Accommodation on BB basis in Kathmandu in best three star hotel on twin/double sharing.
- Ground transportation (Airport pick up and drop by private).
- Three times meals at trekking route.
- Accommodation in Tea house or lodge in trekking route.
- Government licensed English speaking guide.
- Porter (one porter for two person and carry 20 kg).
- All necessary paper work like Permit and TIMS card (Trekkers information management system).
- Travel and rescue arrangement.
- Twenty four call assistance by our office representative.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali restaurant.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag will provide by our company have to return after trek.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Any type of insurance.
- Any type of flight fare.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, water, tea coffee, shower, laundry, wi fi in trekking route.
- Any extra cost which is not mentioned in Cost includes column.
- Extra day for natural calamities like flood, landslide, flight cancellation.
Nepal is landlocked country located between India and Tibet autonomous region of China. It have highest peak of the world name Mt Everest (Sagarmatha) and eight peaks of the world’s ten highest peaks. It is birthplace of Gautam Buddha place name is Lumbini.
Nepal is small country but tremendous geographic diversity. It rises from Fifty nine meters to eight thousand eight hundred forty eight meters. Nepal is divided into three part Terai, Hill and mountain regions.
In here, the first language is Nepal (Devanagari script) and one hundred twenty three languages. The official language of Nepal is called Nepali.
Passport and Visa:
First thing for travelling anywhere, you need valid passport with at least six months. You can obtain visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other boarders or most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal If you fill online form and bring with you, then it would be easier to get visa in any Nepal boarder.
Nepal’s climate varies with its topography and altitude. The low land Terai area has hot and humid climate that can rise above 40 degree Celsius during summer, middle region weather is pleasant almost all the year and northern region temperature is always cold.
Nepal has four seasons:
- Spring: Mar-May: The temperature is good in this season and many flower blossom and best season for trekking.
- Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times.
- Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tour and trek in Nepal. In that time, weather is highly pleasant so are the mountains and Himalaya. This is also season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the biggest festival Nepali name Dashain and Tihar.
- Winter: (Dec-Feb): This season is known as Cold season so it’s not good time for high altitude trekking time.
Best Time to Go Langtang Valley Trek:
The best to do trekking in Nepal is September to November and March to May. December and January is also possible to do trekking but winter season so it would be cold and snowfall, we can suggest lower part of mountain trekking. June, July and August is raining season so we suggest contacting us for best trek.
Is it suitable trekking for me?
If you are physically fit and love to walk then you can choose any trekking itinerary from our website to suit you. If you choose long day’s program, then you have t walk more days in mountain. All trekking program can see in our website. We suggest while going trek, please took one professional guide and if you cannot carry your luggage then took one porter also. If you need more question about suitable trekking package in Nepal for you, please drop email or contact us in social sites also.
The Nepalese currency called Rupees. For exchanging your currency into local currency, can visit Bank, govt. licensed holder Money Exchange.
We told all our clients to do travel insurance before leaving your home country with showing your travel itinerary. Their insurance must covered medical, personal accident, loss of gears, emergency evacuation, and damage or lost their luggage and etc.
Hotel/ Accommodation on Langtang Valley Trek:
We provide to our client in City area best three star (above three star is on client requested) and lodge/teahouse during the trek. A Teahouse/lodge is the combination of guest house and restaurant where rooms are normally decorated and available bed, pillow and blankets. In every trekking route, we provide only teahouse/lodge because there is no availability of deluxe hotel.
Meals Langtang Valley Trek:
The meal which is provided in trekking area is included breakfast, lunch and dinner. We provide breakfast and dinner where you stay overnights and our guide will choose restaurant for lunch on the way. Our guide and other staff always give priority t served delicious, hygienic and each place special food. We recommended you to bring water purification tablets.
Guide and porter Langtang Valley Trek:
We provide you best staff to you who have good experience and government license. In a group, we provide one guide till 16 pax and one porter for each two person. One porter carries 15 kg .
Personal Expenses Langtang Valley Trek:
Personal expenses means which is not covered your package column cost include. Normally, you have to pay for table drinks (alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages), snacks (on the trek), tips, souvenirs, hot showers and extra day if flight cancelled or any other natural disasters.
Some do’s and do not’s Trekking in Nepal:
- Respect local culture and people.
- The Nepalese people are friendly and hospitalize by nature so you do not have difficulty to adjust in here.
- While you are entering in Temple and monasteries, just check in some temple not allowed entering for non-Hindus. If there is permitted to enter, please do not wear leather things and walk in Temple and Stupas clockwise. Before taking photograph, please ask authorized person for permission.
Langtang Valley Trekking Packing list :
- Day pack (rucksack)
- Light weight and warm trousers.
- Sun hats and gloves.
- Full- sleeves t shirt.
- Warm jackets.
- Waterproof jacket, trousers and bag cover.
- Light weight cotton clothing.
- Waterproof or windcheater jacket.
- Knee supports.
- Sun glasses.
- Sun cream and lip protector.
- A one liter hard Water bottle.
- Flash light
- Down jacket
- Trekking shoes or boots.
- A pair of sandals.