About Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour with landing is concentrated to such visitor who has limited time and eager to touch Himalaya in Nepal. Annapurna Region is found western a neighborhood of Nepal and one of the favored trekking in Nepal. Through Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour, you'll able to see amazing view of Langtang Himalayan range, Ganesh Himal, Dhaulagiri himal, Lamjung himal, Fishtail himal ,Hiunchuli himal, Gangapurna himal and Annapurna himal Range while flying from Kathmandu to Annapurna base camp helicopter tour. Except this Himalayan range, you will see beautiful greenery mountain, small valley and most importation this is often often Pokhara city. In Pokhara, there are many lakes and one of the gorgeous city and gateway of Annapurna Region and Mustang Region Trekking. En route, we experienced magnificent view of Annapurna Sanctuary with a high glacial basin surrounded by eleven peaks. once we reach Annapurna south base camp, we witness majestic view of varied snow capped peaks. If you want to do trekking to do Annapurna Base Camp, then can choose Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour starts from Kathmandu’s domestic airport to Annapurna South base camp. Helicopter will stop in Pokhara or somewhere to refuel. After reaching in base camp, we capture some memory through our digital equipment and fly back to Kathmandu. Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour with landing Package for special thos folks that are very intereted to achieve in Annapurna Base Camp Trek and reach at base camp of Annapurna but they have short time and elderly, children and family package.
If you're going to experience to travel in Nepal’s Himalayan but have limit time and can't trek , then just drop your email towards us. Himalayan Asia Treks arrange best helicopter and team in Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour with landing. Join Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour in Nepal with Himalayan Asia Treks.
For reaching Annapurna Base Camp, you'll do group joining tour towards Annapurna Base Camp by Helicopter from Pokhara domestic airport.
Note: If you are not satisfied with this itinerary and other detail, please Contact Us to make itinerary and other detail as per your need.
- Historical and Cultural City Kathmandu.
- Annapurna Base Camp by Helicopter.
- Breathtaking view of different Himalayan range.
- Scenic view of different Small Mountain and valley from Helicopter.
- Wonderful city Pokhara.
Short Information about Nepal:
Nepal is landlocked country located between India and Tibet autonomous region of China. It have highest peak of the world name Mt Everest (Sagarmatha) and eight peaks of the world’s ten highest peaks. It is birthplace of Gautam Buddha place name is Lumbini.
Nepal is small country but tremendous geographic diversity. It rises from Fifty nine meters to eight thousand eight hundred forty eight meters. Nepal is divided into three part Terai, Hill and mountain regions.
In here, the first language is Nepal (Devanagari script) and one hundred twenty three languages. The official language of Nepal is called Nepali.
Passport and Visa:
First thing for travelling anywhere, you need valid passport with at least six months. You can obtain visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other boarders or most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal, if you fill online form and bring with you, then it would be easier to get visa in any Nepal boarder.
Nepal’s climate varies with its topography and altitude. The low land Terai area has hot and humid climate that can rise above 40 degree Celsius during summer, middle region weather is pleasant almost all the year and northern region temperature is always cold.
Nepal has four Seasons:
- Spring: Mar-May: The temperature is good in this season and many flower blossom and best season for trekking.
- Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times.
- Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tour and trek in Nepal. In that time, weather is highly pleasant so are the mountains and Himalaya. This is also season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the biggest festival Hindi name Dashain and Tihar.
- Winter: (Dec-Feb): This season is known as Cold season so it’s not good time for high altitude trekking time.
The Nepalese currency called Rupees. For more exchange rates, please visit Nepal Rastra Bank.
We told all our clients to do travel insurance before leaving your home country. Their insurance must covered medical, personal accident, loss of gears, emergency evacuation, and damage or lost their luggage and etc.
Himalayan Asia Treks provides you minimum three star hotels or according to your choice in city area. If you want to upgrade your hotel, please contact with our Trip Planner.
Some do’s and do not’s:
- Respect local culture and people.
- The Nepalese people are friendly and hospitalize by nature so you do not have difficulty to adjust in here. While you are entering in Temple, just check in some temple not allowed entering for non-Hindus. If there is permitted to enter, please do not wear leather things and walk in Temple and Stupas clockwise. Before taking photograph, please ask authorized person for permission.
What is a weight limit for the Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Helicopter has limited weight to fly, so Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour had a weight limit. Normally in this commercial flight tour 5 people in one helicopter. Generally , Helicopter take 500KG while flying towards Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour.
Things to carry duringAnnapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour:
- Sunscreens and lip balms
- Warm socks, boots, and clothes for a day
- Trekking Poles
- Day backpack
- Light snacks, high-calorie chocolates, and drinks
- Water Bottle