Nepal is a landlocked country located between India and Tibet autonomous region of China. It has the highest peak in the world name Mt Everest (Sagarmatha), and eight of its ten highest peaks. Lumbini is the birthplace of Gautam Buddha's place name.
Nepal is a small country but tremendous geographic diversity. It rises from Fifty-nine meters to eight thousand eight hundred forty-eight meters. Nepal is divided into three parts Terai, Hill, and mountain regions.
Here, the first language is Nepal (Devanagari script) and one hundred twenty-three languages. The official language of Nepal is called Nepali.
Passport and Visa:
The first thing for traveling anywhere, you need a valid passport with at least six months. Then, you can obtain a visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other borders; or most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal If you fill online form and bring it with you, then it would be easier to get visa in any Nepal boarder. You can go through the Department of Immigration of Nepal and click on Visa or Click here for an online visa application.
Nepal's climate varies with its topography and altitude. The low land Terai area has a hot and humid climate that can rise above 40 degrees Celsius during summer, middle region weather is pleasant almost all the year, and northern region temperature is always cold.
Nepal has four Seasons:
- Spring: (Mar-May): The temperature is suitable in this season, and many flowers blossom and best season for trekking in Nepal and Tour in Nepal.
- Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times. Suppose you love to rain and want to easy trek in Nepal and Tour in Nepal.
- Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tours and treks in Nepal. At that time, the weather is delightful so are the mountains and Himalayas. This season is also the season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the most significant festival Nepali name Dashain and Tihar. Himalayan Asia Treks suggest book Trekking in Nepal and Nepal Tour.
- Winter: (Dec-Feb): This is the cold season, and you can see the beautiful Himalayan view in the lower part of mountain trekking in Nepal and a Tour in Nepal.
Best Time to Ghandruk Ghorepani Trek
The best to do trekking in Nepal is in September to November and March to May. December and January are also possible to do trekking, but winter season, so that it would be cold and snowfall, we can suggest lower part of mountain trekking. June, July, and August is the raining season, so we recommend contacting us for the best trek.
Is it suitable trekking for me?
If you are physically fit and love to walk, then you can choose any trekking itinerary from our website to suit you. If you choose a long day's program, you have t walk more days in the mountain. All trekking programs can see on our website. We suggest that while going trek, please took one professional guide and if you cannot carry your luggage, then take one porter. If you need more questions about a suitable trekking package in Nepal, please drop an email or contact us on social sites.
The Nepalese currency is called Rupees. For exchanging your currency into local currency, you can visit Bank, govt. You licensed holder Money Exchange. For exchange rates, you can see the Nepal Rastra Bank page or Click Here.
We told all our clients to do travel insurance before leaving their home country by showing their travel itinerary. Their insurance must cover medical, personal accidents, loss of gears, emergency evacuation, damaged or lost luggage, etc.
Hotel/ Accommodation on Ghandruk Ghorepani Trek:
We provide our client in the City area best three stars (above three stars is on the client requested) and lodge/teahouse during the trek. A Teahouse/lodge is the combination of a guest house and restaurant where rooms are usually decorated and available bed, pillow, and blankets. In every trekking route, we provide only a teahouse/lodge because there is no availability of a deluxe hotel.
If you want to upgrade your hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara, please get in touch with us.
Meals Ghandruk Ghorepani Trek:
The meal which is provided in the trekking area is included breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We provide breakfast and dinner where you stay overnights, and our guide will choose a restaurant for lunch on the way. Our focus and other staff always give priority t served delicious, hygienic, and each place exceptional food. We recommend you bring water purification tablets.
Guide and porter Ghandruk Ghorepani Trek:
We provide you best staff to you who have good experience and government license. In a group, we provide one guide till 16 pax and one porter for each two-person. One porter carries 14 kg.
Personal Expenses Ghandruk Ghorepani Trek:
Personal expenses mean which is not covered your package column cost include. Usually, you have to pay for table drinks (alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages), snacks (on the trek), tips, souvenirs, hot showers, and an extra day if a flight is canceled or any other natural disasters.
Some do's and do not's Trekking in Nepal:
- Respect local culture and people.
- The Nepalese people are friendly and hospitalize by nature, so you do not have difficulty adjusting here.
- While entering Temple and monasteries, check-in some temples not allowed entering for non-Hindus. If there is permitted to join, please do not wear leather things and walk in Temple and Stupas clockwise. Before taking a photograph, please ask the authorized person for permission.
What do I need for trekking/ Packing list Ghandruk Ghorepani Trek:
- Day pack (rucksack)
- Lightweight and warm trousers.
- Sun hats and gloves.
- Full- sleeves t-shirt.
- Warm jackets.
- Waterproof jacket, trousers and bag cover.
- Lightweight cotton clothing.
- Waterproof or windcheater jacket.
- Knee supports.
- Sun cream and lip protector.
- A one-liter hard Water bottle.
- Down jacket
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag will provide by our company have to return.
- Trekking shoes or boots.
- A pair of sandals.