Nepal Trekking Gear List / Trekking Equipment List in Nepal Trekking
Gears /Equipment are necessary in mountain trekking in Nepal. In following, we are giving shortly information about Nepal Trekking Gear List / Necessary things in Trekking in Nepal. If you are regular trekkers/ hikers in mountain and then you can buy Trekking gear list but you do rarely trek, can take in rent in Kathmandu’s shop. Himalayan Asia Trek’s staff will help to rent or buy gear list in Kathmandu if you do not have more knowledge about Nepal Trekking Equipment list.
If you need more information and want to discuss about Nepal Trekking Gear List can contact +9779851098880(whatsupp/viber) & email: [email protected]
Trekking Equipment List for Nepal Trekking:
- Lightweight Boots/ Trekking shoes.
- A pair of Track Shoes.
- Warm Jacket.
- Waterproof jacket or Poncho.
- Trousers (Lightweight trousers for trekking/ heavyweight for night).
- Lightweight long sleeve shorts for avoiding sun burn.
- Woolen socks.
- Sun Hat.
Equipment and Accessories:
- Duffle Bag.
- Daypack Bag where you can carry personal requirement like camera , soap , battery .
- Water Bottle.
- Snow and sun glasses.
- Toiletries and small towels.
- Diaries and Pen ( If you love to write about your journey).
- Head lamp /torch with spare batteries.
Clothing Trekking in Nepal:
- Long light weight cotton pants.
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants.
- Insulated pants / nylon windbreaker.
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops.
- Fleece jacket or pullover.
- Waterproof shell jacket.
- Down jacket.
- Light warm fleece hat / woolen hat.
- Sun hat.
- Lightweight gloves.
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer (seasonal).
Foot Wear in Trekking in Nepal:
- Hiking/trekking boots.
- Light and comfortable camp shoes
- Thin, lightweight inner socks.
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks.
Accessories in Trekking in Nepal:
- Down Sleeping bag
- Trekking bag / Duffle bag ( to carry for the porter ).
- Day pack ( to carry with the trekkers to put the things required during the day time ).
- Large plastic bags ( to keep items dry inside the trekking bag ).
- Water bottle.
- Head lamp with spare bulb and batteries.
- Trekking poles.
- Personal medicine box.
- Sunglasses with UV protection.
- Quick drying small towel.
- Toothbrush / paste.
- Face and body moisturizer.
- Sun block for lips.
- Tissues / toilet rolls.
- Wet wipes.
- Feminine hygiene products.
- Antibacterial hands wash.
Suggested First Aid Kit Trekking in Nepal
The following list is only given as a suggestion and can carry as per your need also.
- Pocket First Aid and wilderness
- Antibacterial Hand Jel
- Antibiotics (if you need as per our personal doctor consultation)
- Antihistamine cream
- Antiseptic Cream and Spray.
- Blister Prevention
- Dioralyte rehydration sachets.
- Cold and sinus remedies.
- Personal medications.
- Stomach upset remedies and Tinidazole.
- Drugs for altitude sickness like Diamox , coca tablets, ginko go biloba.
- Insect repellent.
- Knee Bandage.
- Safety pins.
- Sterile Gloves.
- Water sterilizing tablets.
- Wet wipes.