Nepal Trekking Gear List / Trekking Equipment List in Nepal Trekking
Gears /Equipment are necessary for mountain trekking in Nepal. In the following, we are giving information about Nepal Trekking Gear List / Necessary things in Trekking in Nepal shortly. If you are regular trekkers/ hikers in the mountain, you can buy a Trekking gear list, but you rarely do the trek; you can take in rent in Kathmandu’s shop. Himalayan Asia Trek’s staff will help rent or buy a gear list in Kathmandu if you do not know about the Nepal Trekking Equipment list.
If you need more information and want to discuss Nepal Trekking Gear List, contact +9779851098880(WhatsApp/Viber) & email: [email protected].
Trekking Equipment List for Nepal Trekking:
- Lightweight Boots/ Trekking shoes.
- A pair of Track Shoes.
- Warm Jacket.
- Waterproof jacket or Poncho.
- Trousers (Lightweight trousers for trekking/ heavyweight for the night).
- Lightweight, long sleeve shorts for avoiding sunburn.
- Woolen socks.
- Sun Hat.
Equipment and Accessories:
- Duffle Bag.
- Daypack Bag where you can carry personal requirements like camera, soap, battery.
- Water Bottle.
- Snow and sunglasses.
- Toiletries and small towels.
- Diaries and Pen ( If you love to write about your journey).
- Headlamp /torch with spare batteries.
Clothing Trekking in Nepal:
- Long, lightweight cotton pants.
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants.
- Insulated pants/nylon windbreaker.
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops.
- Fleece jacket or pullover.
- Waterproof shell jacket.
- Down jacket.
- Light warm fleece hat/woolen hat.
- Sun hat.
- Lightweight gloves.
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer (seasonal).
Foot Wear in Trekking in Nepal:
- Hiking/trekking boots.
- Light and comfortable camp shoes
- Thin, lightweight inner socks.
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks.
Accessories in Trekking in Nepal:
- Down Sleeping bag
- Trekking bag / Duffle bag ( to carry for the porter ).
- Day pack ( to carry with the trekkers to put the things required during the daytime).
- Large plastic bags ( to keep items dry inside the trekking bag ).
- Water bottle.
- Headlamp with spare bulb and batteries.
- Trekking poles.
- Personal medicine box.
- Sunglasses with UV protection.
- Quick-drying small towel.
- Face and body moisturizer.
- Sunblock for lips.
- Tissues / toilet rolls.
- Wet wipes.
- Feminine hygiene products.
- Antibacterial hands wash.
Suggested First Aid Kit Trekking in Nepal
The following list is only given as a suggestion and can carry as per your need also.
- Pocket First Aid and wilderness
- Antibacterial Hand Jel
- Antibiotics (if you need them as per our doctor consultation)
- Antihistamine cream
- Antiseptic Cream and Spray.
- Blister Prevention
- Dioralyte rehydration sachets.
- Cold and sinus remedies.
- Personal medications.
- Stomach upset remedies and Tinidazole.
- Drugs for altitude sickness like Diamox, coca tablets, Ginko go Biloba.
- Insect repellent.
- Knee Bandage.
- Safety pins.
- Sterile Gloves.
- Water sterilizing tablets.
- Wet wipes.