About Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal
Package of Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal takes your brain in solace. This Nepal Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour gives you the opportunity to travel to the holiest places of Buddhists. Buddhism in Nepal originated since Siddharta Gautama was born. Buddha was believed to be born 2500 years back in Rupendahi area, Nepal. And thus, it is the greatest pilgrimage location of the world.
For the individuals who are interested in Buddhism culture, these Nepal Tour Packages are made to give them the chance to become acquainted with the insights about Buddhism and their way of life. Amid the excursion, travelers can see the Buddhist monks reciting religious slogans in their religious clothing completely devoted to Buddhism.
Scope of Buddhist Pilgrimage Tours in Nepal:
- Birthplace of Gautam Buddha
- Ashoka Pillar
- Perspective of Himalayan Ranges
- Fewa Lake
- World Peace Stupa in Pokhara
- Various Monasteries representing countries like China Temple, Myanmar Temple, Korean Temple, and Nepal Buddha Temple etc.
- Know Buddhist Culture and Lifestyle
Religious Places at Glance in Nepal Tours:
- In this Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal, visit Lumbini, Namoboudha, Swayambhunath and World Peace Stupa.
- Lumbini is called as the origin of Lord Buddha. In Lumbini, you can see a place where, after been born, Buddha was showered and also watch a pillar put by an Indian Emperor Ashok. Other than Lumbini, there are many monasteries to pay a visit to Pokhara and Kathmandu too.
- In Pokhara, there are numerous Gompa; the essential one is World peace stupa, which is situated on the highest point of Small Mountain. From that point, you can see Fewa Lake and astounding Himalaya range.
- In Kathmandu, Kapan Gompa, Swayambhunath Stupa, Phulari Gompa, Boudhanath, Pharping and several more Gompa is accessible during Tour in Nepal to encounter for the visitors.