About Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal - Sacred Places of Buddhism
The package of the Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal takes your brain in solace. This Nepal Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour gives you the prospect to go to the holiest places of Buddhists. Buddhism in Nepal originated when Siddharta Gautama was born. Buddha was believed to vary states 2500 years back in the Rupendahi area, Lumbini, Nepal. And thus, it is the best pilgrimage location on earth.
For individuals interested in Buddhism culture, these Nepal Buddhist Tour Packages are designed to supply them with the prospect to become conversant in insights about Buddhism and their way of life. Amid the excursion, travelers can see the Buddhist monks reciting religious slogans in their religious clothing wholly dedicated to Buddhism.
Nepal Buddhist Pilgrimage Sites:
- Birthplace of Gautam Buddha
- Ashoka Pillar
- The perspective of Himalayan Ranges
- Fewa Lake
- World Peace Stupa in Pokhara
- Various monasteries represent countries like China Temple, Myanmar Temple, Korean Temple, Nepal Buddha Temple, etc.
- Know Buddhist Culture and Lifestyle
Religious Places at Glance in Nepal Buddhist Pilgrimage Tours:
- In this Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal, visit Lumbini, Namoboudha, Swayambhunath, and World Peace Stupa.
- Lumbini is known because of the origin of Lord Buddha. In Lumbini, you will see a neighborhood where, after being born, Buddha was showered and also watch a pillar put by an Indian Emperor Ashok. Apart from Lumbini, there are many monasteries to pay a visit to Pokhara and Kathmandu too.
- In Pokhara, there are numerous Gompa; the essential one is the World peace stupa, situated on the absolute best point of Small Mountain. From that point, you will see Fewa Lake and the astounding Himalayas range.
- In Kathmandu, Kapan Gompa, Swayambhunath Stupa, Phulari Gompa, Boudhanath, Pharping, and many other Gompa are accessible during Tours in Nepal to encounter for visitors.
Note: If you are not satisfied with this itinerary and other details, don't hesitate to contact us to make an itinerary and further details as per your need.
- Namoboudha Monastery.
- Boudhanath Monastery.
- Birthplace of Gautam Buddha.
- Various monasteries.
- World peace stupa in Pokhara.
Why choose Nepal for Tour Packages:
Nepal is one of the beautiful countries located in between China and India. Nepal is famous for mountain trekking and expedition because there are more peaks like Everest, Annapurna, Island Peak, and other peaks. Besides trekking in Nepal, Nepal has different places, listed UNESCO, historical Kathmandu City, the wonderful Pokhara City, jungle safari for Chitwan and Bardiya, the sacred place and birthplace of Gautam Buddha.
Nepal Tour Packages is for all age groups, can do different adventure activities like Bunjy Jump, Paragliding, Rafting, Ultra Flight.
Passport and Visa:
The first thing for traveling anywhere, you need a valid passport with at least six months. You can obtain a visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other borders. The most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal if you fill online form and bring it with you. It would be easier to get a visa at any Nepal border.
Accommodation in Nepal Tour Package:
Himalayan Asia Treks is providing a minimum three-star hotel in Nepal Tour Packages. We are offering the best three-star hotels in all our published packages. Besides three stars hotels, we mainly operate Luxury Tour Packages with Four and Five Star hotels and luxury resorts.
Transportation on use Nepal Tour Package:
We offer our travelers the best and comfortable vehicles like two people cars, four people Jeep, Hiace, Coaster, and Sutlej.
Guide in Tour in Nepal:
Himalayan Asia Treks provides a government license holder guide. Generally, we are providing English Speaking Guide. Besides English, we are proving Korean, French, Spanish, and others on request. Our Guide always concerns with giving the right and detail information about Nepal to make your holiday enjoyable.
For Yoga Tour Package, we will provide a Guide who knows about spirituality and knows more about Yoga practically.
Best Time to Visit Nepal:
Nepal has a different season and can have other characters. Generally, the best times to come are September to November and February to March. December and January is winter season but not harmful to visit Nepal. But June, July, and August is raining /summer season.