About Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal
Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal - Nepal Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
Package of Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal takes your brain in solace. This Nepal Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour gives you the opportunity to travel to the holiest places of Buddhists. Buddhism in Nepal originated since Siddharta Gautama was born. Buddha was believed to be born 2500 years back in Rupendahi area, Nepal. And thus, it is the greatest pilgrimage location of the world.
For the individuals who are interested in Buddhism culture, these Nepal Tour are made to give them the chance to become acquainted with the insights about Buddhism and their way of life. Amid the excursion, travelers can see the Buddhist monks reciting religious slogans in their religious clothing completely devoted to Buddhism.
Scope of Buddhist Pilgrimage Tours in Nepal:
- Birthplace of Gautam Buddha
- Ashoka Pillar
- Perspective of Himalayan Ranges
- Fewa Lake
- World Peace Stupa in Pokhara
- Various Monasteries representing countries like China Temple, Myanmar Temple, Korean Temple, and Nepal Buddha Temple etc.
- Know Buddhist Culture and Lifestyle
Religious Places at Glance in Nepal Tours:
- In this Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal, visit Lumbini, Namoboudha, Swayambhunath and World Peace Stupa.
- Lumbini is called as the origin of Lord Buddha. In Lumbini, you can see a place where, after been born, Buddha was showered and also watch a pillar put by an Indian Emperor Ashok. Other than Lumbini, there are many monasteries to pay a visit to Pokhara and Kathmandu too.
- In Pokhara, there are numerous Gompa; the essential one is World peace stupa, which is situated on the highest point of Small Mountain. From that point, you can see Fewa Lake and astounding Himalaya range.
- In Kathmandu, Kapan Gompa, Swayambhunath Stupa, Phulari Gompa, Boudhanath, Pharping and several more Gompa is accessible during Tour in Nepal to encounter for the visitors.
Note: If you are not satisfied with this itinerary and other detail, please Contact Us to make itinerary and other detail as per your need.
- Birthplace of Gautam Buddha.
- Various monasteries.
- World peace stupa in Pokhara.
Why choose Nepal for Tour Packages:
Nepal is one of the beautiful country located in between of China and India. Nepal is famous for mountain trekking and expedition because there are more peaks like Everest, Annapurna, Island Peak and other peaks. Besides trekking in Nepal, Nepal have different places which is listed UNESCO , historical Kathmandu City , the wonderful Pokhara City, jungle safari for Chitwan and Bardiya , the sacred place and birthplace of Gautam Buddha.
Nepal Tour Packages is for all age groups, can do different adventure activities like Bunjy Jump, Paragliding, Rafting, Ultra Flight.
Passport and Visa:
First thing for travelling anywhere, you need valid passport with at least six months. You can obtain visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other boarders or most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal If you fill online form and bring with you, then it would be easier to get visa in any Nepal boarder.
Himalayan Asia Treks is providing minimum three star hotel in Nepal Tour Packages. We are offering best three star hotels in all our published packages. Besides three stars hotel, we are mostly operating Luxury Tour Packages with Four and Five Star Hotel and luxury resorts. If you want to upgrade to your hotel, please contact us.
Transportation on use Nepal Tour Package:
We are offering to our travellers to give best and comfortable vehicle like for 2 people Car, 4 people Jeep, Hiace, Coaster and Sutlej.
Himalayan Asia Treks is providing government license holder guide. Generally, we are providing English Speaking Guide. Besides English, we are proving Korean, French, Spanish and other on request. Our Guide always concern to give right and detail information about Nepal to make your holiday enjoyable.
For Yoga Tour Package, we will provide guide who have good knowledge about spiritual and know more knowledge about Yoga practically.
Best Time to Visit Nepal:
Nepal has different season and can different character. Generally, the best times to come are September to November and February to March. December and January is winter season but not bad to visit to Nepal. But June, July and August is raining /summer season.