- Off-the-beaten trekking experience
- Explore hidden Tsum Valley
- Trek along the Nepal-Tibet border
- Experience rich culture and tradition
- Visit numerous ancient monasteries and gompas
- Come across wildlife like blue sheep and Himalayan Tahr
- See panoramic views of Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Hiunchuli, Ganesh Himal, Himlung, Cheo Himal, Annapurna II, Mt. Hiunchuli, and Shringi Himal
Day to Day Itinerary
- Accommodation on BB basis in Kathmandu in best three star hotel on twin or double sharing basis.
- Ground transportation (Airport pick up and drop,Kathmandu-Arughat and Arughat-Kathmandu and sightseeing by private).
- Entrance fees in entrance fees in Kathmandu sightseeing place.
- Three times meals at trekking route.
- Accommodation in Tea house or lodge in trekking route.
- Government licensed English speaking guide.
- Porter (one porter for two person and carry 20 kg.
- All necessary paper work like Permit and TIMS card (Trekkers information management system).
- Special permit fee.
- Travel and rescue arrangement.
- Twenty four call assistance by our office representative.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali restaurant.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Any type of insurance.
- Any type of flight fare.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, water, tea coffee, shower, laundry, wi fi in trekking route.
- Any extra cost which is not mentioned in Cost includes column.
- Extra day for natural calamities like flood, landslide, flight cancellation.
Nepal is landlocked country located between India and Tibet autonomous region of China. It have highest peak of the world name Mt Everest (Sagarmatha) and eight peaks of the world’s ten highest peaks. It is birthplace of Gautam Buddha place name is Lumbini.
Nepal is small country but tremendous geographic diversity. It rises from Fifty nine meters to eight thousand eight hundred forty eight meters. Nepal is divided into three part Terai, Hill and mountain regions.
In here, the first language is Nepal (Devanagari script) and one hundred twenty three languages. The official language of Nepal is called Nepali.
Passport and Visa:
First thing for travelling anywhere, you need valid passport with at least six months. You can obtain visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other boarders or most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal If you fill online form and bring with you, then it would be easier to get visa in any Nepal boarder.
Nepal’s climate varies with its topography and altitude. The low land Terai area has hot and humid climate that can rise above 40 degree Celsius during summer, middle region weather is pleasant almost all the year and northern region temperature is always cold.
Nepal has four seasons:
Spring: Mar-May: The temperature is good in this season and many flower blossom and best season for trekking.
Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times.
Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tour and trek in Nepal. In that time, weather is highly pleasant so are the mountains and Himalaya. This is also season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the biggest festival Nepali name Dashain and Tihar.
Best Time to Go Trekking in Nepal:
The best to do trekking in Nepal is September to November and March to May. December and January is also possible to do trekking but winter season so it would be cold and snowfall, we can suggest lower part of mountain trekking. June, July and August is raining season so we suggest contacting us for best trek.
Is it suitable trekking for me?
If you are physically fit and love to walk then you can choose any trekking itinerary from our website to suit you. If you choose long day’s program, then you have t walk more days in mountain. All trekking program can see in our website. We suggest while going trek, please took one professional guide and if you cannot carry your luggage then took one porter also. If you need more question about suitable trekking package in Nepal for you, please drop email or contact us in social sites also.
The Nepalese currency called Rupees. For exchanging your currency into local currency, can visit Bank, govt. licensed holder Money Exchange.
We told all our clients to do travel insurance before leaving your home country with showing your travel itinerary. Their insurance must covered medical, personal accident, loss of gears, emergency evacuation, and damage or lost their luggage and etc.
Hotel/ Accommodation on Trekking in Nepal:
We provide to our client in City area best three star (above three star is on client requested) and lodge/teahouse during the trek. A Teahouse/lodge is the combination of guest house and restaurant where rooms are normally decorated and available bed, pillow and blankets. In every trekking route, we provide only teahouse/lodge because there is no availability of deluxe hotel.
Meals Trekking in Nepal:
The meal which is provided in trekking area is included breakfast, lunch and dinner. We provide breakfast and dinner where you stay overnights and our guide will choose restaurant for lunch on the way. Our guide and other staff always give priority t served delicious, hygienic and each place special food. We recommended you to bring water purification tablets.
Guide and porter Trekking in Nepal:
We provide you best staff to you who have good experience and government license. In a group, we provide one guide till 16 pax and one porter for each two person. One porter carries 20 kg .
Personal Expenses Trekking in Nepal:
Personal expenses means which is not covered your package column cost include. Normally, you have to pay for table drinks (alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages), snacks (on the trek), tips, souvenirs, hot showers and extra day if flight cancelled or any other natural disasters.
Some do’s and do not’s Trekking in Nepal:
Respect local culture and people.
The Nepalese people are friendly and hospitalize by nature so you do not have difficulty to adjust in here.
While you are entering in Temple and monasteries, just check in some temple not allowed entering for non-Hindus. If there is permitted to enter, please do not wear leather things and walk in Temple and Stupas clockwise. Before taking photograph, please ask authorized person for permission.
What do I need for trekking?/ Packing list :
-Day pack (rucksack)
-Light weight and warm trousers.
-Sun hats and gloves.
-Full- sleeves t shirt.
-Waterproof jacket, trousers and bag cover.
-Light weight cotton clothing.
-Waterproof or windcheater jacket.
-Sun cream and lip protector.
-A one liter hard Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag will provide by our company have to return.
-Trekking shoes or boots.
-A pair of sandals.