- Beautiful terraces with rice field and farm house.
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu- Pokhara.
- Sunrise form Poonhill.
- Hot spring.
- Eye catching waterfalls.
- Explore beautiful city Pokhara.
- Sunset tour at Sarangkot.
- Muktinath Temple.
- Marpha and Tukuche village.
- Beautiful view of different Himal like Annapurna, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri.
Day to Day Itinerary
Meet by our Himalayan Asia representative in airport and transfer to the hotel. Our representative assists to check in hotel process and give short brief about program. You can take rest and fresh. You can walk in evening in Thamel (tourist hub of Kathmandu).
Overnight in Kathmandu.
Transfer to Pokhara in the morning. When pass through the Prithivi Highway there are interesting scenery of the mountains, Rivers, waterfalls and jungle as well as farm terraces and villages. The drive takes about 7 hours to reach in Pokhara or you can fly from Kathmandu domestic airport to Pokhara airport. After a rest you can walk around the lake side of the city to explore surrounding areas.
Overnight in Pokhara.
After taking breakfast, short drive to Nayapul and start trek. We pass through old villages and meandering green hills and terraced paddy fields along the neighboring yet distant hills and the wind gushing in your face makes for a pleasant and smooth drive with much time to enjoy the landscape and contemplate about the tiring but exciting journey ahead. Trek starts from Nayapul. Till Tirkhedhunga, you enjoy with full of panoramic view of a prosperous riverside village Modi Khola. We trek towards to Sudami where we climb up, reaching Hile and finally reached Tirkhedhunga.
Overnight in Tikhedhunga.
After taking breakfast, we step down towards Ulleri which has amazing landscape with the valley. We can get opportunities to interact with the locals and learn, understand and get a firsthand experience about their way of life. We can enjoy with the majestic view of Machhapuchhre (6997m), Hiunchuli (6441m), and Annapurna South (7219m) and the world's largest rhododendron forest.
Overnight in Ghorepani.
In the early morning, we do short trek for see the amazing sunrise in Poonhiil from where we can see view of the shinning mountain. After seeing sunrise we back to Ghorepani. After breakfast, we move towards Tatopani (1180m). The trail descends to Chitre, Sikha village. We pass suspension bridge at Ghar Khola and we climb up above the Kaligandaki River. We reach at Tatopani , Tato means hot and Pani means water .
Overnight in Tatopani.
After taking breakfast, we move towards Ghasa through walking Kaligandaki Gorge (it is the deepest gorge in the world situated between Annapurna and Dhaulagiri). We pass Dana (1400m) , Rupse falls (stunning falls ) and pass one suspension bridge and finally reach at Ghasa.
Overnight in Ghasa.
After taking breakfast, we move towards Tukuche through bank of river. We pass Larjung (2560m), Khobang village where Thakali village. We arrived at Tukuche village: its ancient Thakali village where we can see monastery and Buddhist culture.
Overnight in Tukuche.
After taking breakfast, we move towards Kagbeni with passing Jomsom (2713m). In Jomsom, we found domestic airport, army camp, hotels, bank and government offices. After reaching at Jomsom, we walk on bank of Kaligandaki River. Before reaching Kagbeni at we pass Eklebhatti (2730m), from here we can go direct Muktinath also. We reach at Kagbeni village, which is situated at the junction of Jhong Khola and Kali Gandaki River. In this village, we can see Tibetan culture and their special hospitality.
Overnight in Kagbeni.
After taking breakfast, we climb up the Jhong Khola. We pass Jharkot village (3500m) and finally reach at Muktinath (3800m). Muktinath is holy place for Hindus and Buddhist.
Overnight in Muktinath.
After taking breakfast, we will back towards Jomsom via Eklebhatti. Today, we walk on the bank of Kali Gandaki River.
Overnight in Jomsom.
After taking breakfast, transfer to Jomsom airport. Transfer to hotel in Pokhara and start sightseeing in Pokhara. Drive to David’s fall, Gupteswor cave. Free time for your own activities like Paragliding, Bunjy jump, Zip flyer and more. In day time free for shopping.
Overnight in Pokhara.
After taking breakfast , we will start our journey towards Pokhara to Kathmandu. If you use land transport , then it will take 6-7 hours and domestic air then 25 min flight.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
After taking breakfast, our office representative will transfer towards airport according to your flight schedule.
- Accommodation on BB basis in Kathmandu and Pokhara on twin/double sharing on best three star hotel.
- Ground transportation (Airport pick up and drop, sightseeing by private and Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by Tourist Bus).
- Entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara sightseeing place.
- Jomsom- Kathmandu by Jeep on sharing basis.
- Three times meals at trekking route.
- Accommodation in Tea house or lodge in trekking route.
- Government licensed English speaking guide.
- Porter (one porter for two person and carry 20 kg).
- All necessary paper work like Permit and TIMS card (Trekkers information management system).
- Travel and rescue arrangement.
- Twenty four call assistance by our office representative.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali restaurant.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag will provide by our company have to return after trek.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Any type of insurance.
- Any type of flight fare.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, water, tea coffee, shower, laundry, wi fi in trekking route.
- Any extra cost which is not mentioned in Cost includes column.
- Extra day for natural calamities like flood, landslide, flight cancellation.
Nepal is landlocked country located between India and Tibet autonomous region of China. It have highest peak of the world name Mt Everest (Sagarmatha) and eight peaks of the world’s ten highest peaks. It is birthplace of Gautam Buddha place name is Lumbini.
Nepal is small country but tremendous geographic diversity. It rises from Fifty nine meters to eight thousand eight hundred forty eight meters. Nepal is divided into three part Terai, Hill and mountain regions.
In here, the first language is Nepal (Devanagari script) and one hundred twenty three languages. The official language of Nepal is called Nepali.
Passport and Visa:
First thing for travelling anywhere, you need valid passport with at least six months. You can obtain visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other boarders or most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal If you fill online form and bring with you, then it would be easier to get visa in any Nepal boarder.
Nepal’s climate varies with its topography and altitude. The low land Terai area has hot and humid climate that can rise above 40 degree Celsius during summer, middle region weather is pleasant almost all the year and northern region temperature is always cold.
Nepal has four seasons:
- Spring: Mar-May: The temperature is good in this season and many flower blossom and best season for trekking.
- Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times.
- Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tour and trek in Nepal. In that time, weather is highly pleasant so are the mountains and Himalaya. This is also season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the biggest festival Nepali name Dashain and Tihar.
- Winter: (Dec-Feb): This season is known as Cold season so it’s not good time for high altitude trekking time.
Best Time to Go Jomsom Muktinath Trek:
The best to do trekking in Nepal is September to November and March to May. December and January is also possible to do trekking but winter season so it would be cold and snowfall, we can suggest lower part of mountain trekking. June, July and August is raining season so we suggest contacting us for best trek.
Is it suitable trekking for me?
If you are physically fit and love to walk then you can choose any trekking itinerary from our website to suit you. If you choose long day’s program, then you have t walk more days in mountain. All trekking program can see in our website. We suggest while going trek, please took one professional guide and if you cannot carry your luggage then took one porter also. If you need more question about suitable trekking package in Nepal for you, please drop email or contact us in social sites also.
The Nepalese currency called Rupees. For exchanging your currency into local currency, can visit Bank, govt. licensed holder Money Exchange.
We told all our clients to do travel insurance before leaving your home country with showing your travel itinerary. Their insurance must covered medical, personal accident, loss of gears, emergency evacuation, and damage or lost their luggage and etc.
Hotel/ Accommodation on Jomsom Muktinath Trek:
We provide to our client in City area best three star (above three star is on client requested) and lodge/teahouse during the trek. A Teahouse/lodge is the combination of guest house and restaurant where rooms are normally decorated and available bed, pillow and blankets. In every trekking route, we provide only teahouse/lodge because there is no availability of deluxe hotel.
Meals Jomsom Muktinath Trek:
The meal which is provided in trekking area is included breakfast, lunch and dinner. We provide breakfast and dinner where you stay overnights and our guide will choose restaurant for lunch on the way. Our guide and other staff always give priority t served delicious, hygienic and each place special food. We recommended you to bring water purification tablets.
Guide and porter Jomsom Muktinath Trek:
We provide you best staff to you who have good experience and government license. In a group, we provide one guide till 16 pax and one porter for each two person. One porter carries 15 kg .
Personal Expenses Jomsom Muktinath Trek:
Personal expenses means which is not covered your package column cost include. Normally, you have to pay for table drinks (alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages), snacks (on the trek), tips, souvenirs, hot showers and extra day if flight cancelled or any other natural disasters.
Some do’s and do not’s Trekking in Nepal:
- Respect local culture and people.
- The Nepalese people are friendly and hospitalize by nature so you do not have difficulty to adjust in here.
- While you are entering in Temple and monasteries, just check in some temple not allowed entering for non-Hindus. If there is permitted to enter, please do not wear leather things and walk in Temple and Stupas clockwise. Before taking photograph, please ask authorized person for permission.
What do I need for trekking/ Packing list :
- Day pack (rucksack)
- Light weight and warm trousers.
- Sun hats and gloves.
- Full- sleeves t shirt.
- Warm jackets.
- Waterproof jacket, trousers and bag cover.
- Light weight cotton clothing.
- Waterproof or windcheater jacket.
- Knee supports.
- Sun glasses.
- Sun cream and lip protector.
- A one liter hard Water bottle.
- Flash light
- Down jacket
- Trekking shoes or boots.
- A pair of sandals.