About Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour
Upper Mustang is located northeast part of Nepal and near to Nepal-Tibet border. Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour utilized your limited time to taking Upper Mustang known as the Forbidden Kingdom and open from 1992 for foreigners. In Upper Mustang, we will explore the wonders of the architecture, Tibetan language, culture, traditions, and lifestyle, which things are closer to purely Tibetan culture. First, we landed at Lo Manthang, the central city of Mustang, located at an altitude of 3730m. In Lo Manthang, there is King'sKing's Palace at the center of the city square is occupied by the King of Mustang and his family. Here, King is highly respected by the local people. After reaching Lo Manthang, you see mud walls that protect the ancient city, lined with prayer stones and monasteries and many traditional things.
Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour is memorizing helicopter tours in your life with Himalayan Asia Treks.
For more information about Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour Cost, Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour Itinerary, Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour same day Tour, Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour from Pokhara, Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour 2022, Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour 2023, Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour detail information, Fixed Departure Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour & Group joining Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour, don't hesitate to get in touch with us in WhatsApp/Viber:+977 9851098880 or email: [email protected].
Note: If you are not satisfied with this itinerary and other details, don't hesitate to contact us to make itinerary and further details as per your need.
- Kathmandu City Tour.
- The forbidden Kingdom Mustang.
- Amazing view of Annapurna, Fishtail and Dhaulagiri.
- Helicopter Tour from Kathmandu- Pokhara- Mustang via Jomsom.
- Short information about local culture and their lifestyle.
- Exploring Lo Manthang
Short Information about Nepal:
Nepal is landlocked country located between India and Tibet autonomous region of China. It have highest peak of the world name Mt Everest (Sagarmatha) and eight peaks of the world’s ten highest peaks. It is birthplace of Gautam Buddha place name is Lumbini.
Nepal is small country but tremendous geographic diversity. It rises from Fifty nine meters to eight thousand eight hundred forty eight meters. Nepal is divided into three part Terai, Hill and mountain regions.
In here, the first language is Nepal (Devanagari script) and one hundred twenty three languages. The official language of Nepal is called Nepali.
Passport and Visa:
First thing for travelling anywhere, you need valid passport with at least six months. You can obtain visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other boarders or most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal, if you fill online form and bring with you, then it would be easier to get visa in any Nepal boarder.
Nepal’s climate varies with its topography and altitude. The low land Terai area has hot and humid climate that can rise above 40 degree Celsius during summer, middle region weather is pleasant almost all the year and northern region temperature is always cold.
Nepal has four Seasons:
- Spring: Mar-May: The temperature is good in this season and many flower blossom and best season for trekking.
- Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times.
- Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tour and trek in Nepal. In that time, weather is highly pleasant so are the mountains and Himalaya. This is also season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the biggest festival Hindi name Dashain and Tihar.
- Winter: (Dec-Feb): This season is known as Cold season so it’s not good time for high altitude trekking time.
The Nepalese currency called Rupees. For more exchange rates, please visit Nepal Rastra Bank.
We told all our clients to do travel insurance before leaving your home country. Their insurance must covered medical, personal accident, loss of gears, emergency evacuation, and damage or lost their luggage and etc.
Himalayan Asia Treks provides you minimum three star hotels or according to your choice in city area. If you want to upgrade your hotel, please contact with our Trip Planner.
Some do’s and do not’s:
- Respect local culture and people.
- The Nepalese people are friendly and hospitalize by nature so you do not have difficulty to adjust in here. While you are entering in Temple, just check in some temple not allowed entering for non-Hindus. If there is permitted to enter, please do not wear leather things and walk in Temple and Stupas clockwise. Before taking photograph, please ask authorized person for permission.
Weight limitation in Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour :
Helicopter has limited weight to fly, so Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour had a weight limit. Normally in this commercial flight tour 5 people in one helicopter. Generally, Helicopter takes 500KG while flying towards Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour.
Things to carry during Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour:
- Sunscreens and lip balms
- Warm socks, boots, and clothes for a day
- Trekking Poles
- Day backpack
- Light snacks, high-calorie chocolates, and drinks
- Water Bottle