About Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour : Helicopter Tour to the Everest Base Camp landing is one of the only and famous helicopter tours in world highest peak's Everest Base Camp. Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour with landing gives you opportunity to explore Kalapathhar, the absolute best peak of the earth located at rock bottom camp of the Everest . Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour is clearly an unforgettable journey that takes you to varied historic sites of the earth and provides you with countless breath taking panoramic views of snow capped peak with Himalayan Asia Treks . If you have eager to explore Everest but less time and unable to do Everest Base Camp Trek , then Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour is another best option.
Brief of the Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour starts from Nepal, Kathmandu’s domestic airport at early morning with AS 350B series of Helicopter and takes to Kalapathhar and therefore the other way around . After retreating from domestic airport of Kathmandu, you'll experience landscape view of Khumjung village and other local village with different snow capped peak in Everest region.
On the because of Everest Base Camps, flight will stop at Lukla, the domestic airport that constitutes a gateway for trekking to the Everest region. Our team involved in providing you the Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour Cost prepares things if any emergency. Thus, you'll easily enjoy an indelible moment of life – great proud to determine the awesome peak of the Mt. Everest with you.
Viewable Peaks in Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour:
From Everest base camp, you will be able to see the varied peaks, which are:
- Gaurishankar and various other
Therefore, Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour makes your dream to determine world highest peak in limited with best services with Himalayan Asia Treks. For more information about Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour Cost, Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour Itinerary , Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour same day Tour , Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour 2020 , Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour 2021, Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour detail information, Fixed Departure Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour & Group joining Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour please contact us in whatsupp/viber :+977 9851098880 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note: If you are not satisfied with this itinerary and other detail, please Contact Us to make itinerary and other detail as per your need.
- Historical Kathmandu City Tour.
- Wonderful helicopter tour to Everest Base camp.
- Top for Breakfast in Everest View Hotel.
- Short Landing in Kalapatthar to see 360 degree view of Mt. Everest.
- Great views of famous peaks such as Ama Dablam, Lhotse and many more.
- Stunning landscapes, Icefalls, and glaciers.
- Beautiful Sherpa villages.
Day to Day Itinerary
Upon arrival at Kathmandu airport, our representatives will meet and greet you and transfer to the hotel. After hotel check-in formalities, get refreshed. Next, our staff will brief you regarding this tour program. The evening is yours, have a walk around the streets outside the hotel.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
In the early morning, our driver will pick us up from the hotel to take us to the Kathmandu airport for this special Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour. This eastward flight is overwhelmingly beautiful. We will arrive at Lukla for refueling. Next, we will climb and fly towards the Everest Base Camp and land at 5364m. We proceed to Everest View Lodge and have a breakfast. Explore the Everest Base Camp. Save this marvelous moment of your life.
Our return is via Lukla and back to Kathmandu. Upon arrival we will be transferred to the hotel in Kathmandu.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
After breakfast, our staff will pick us up from the hotel for a day sightseeing tour in the city. We will visit the World's Heritage Sites like Patan Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, etc. After the tour, we will head to our hotel and get refreshed.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
Today, the program ends. After breakfast, our driver will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to the International airport. We bid a farewell for your onward journey and thank you for being with us. Cherish your memories back home and reminisce about the trip of a lifetime!
- Accommodation on your selected Three star hotel in BB basis.
- Helicopter to Everest Base Camp.
- Experienced and professional guide for city tour.
- Ground transport.
- Permit and all necessary work for Everest region.
- Everest national park fees.
- Domestic airport tax.
- City sightseeing entrance fees.
- All tax , VAT and office service charges.
- Lunch and dinner.
- personal equipment and clothing.
- Tips(expected but not mandatory).
Short Information about Nepal
Nepal is landlocked country located between India and Tibet autonomous region of China. It have highest peak of the world name Mt Everest
(Sagarmatha) and eight peaks of the world’s ten highest peaks. It is birthplace of Gautam Buddha place name is Lumbini.
Nepal is small country but tremendous geographic diversity. It rises from Fifty nine meters to eight thousand eight hundred forty eight meters. Nepal is divided into three part Terai, Hill and mountain regions.
In here, the first language is Nepal (Devanagari script) and one hundred twenty three languages. The official language of Nepal is called Nepali.
Passport and Visa:
First thing for travelling anywhere, you need valid passport with at least six months. You can obtain visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other boarders or most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal
, if you fill online form and bring with you, then it would be easier to get visa in any Nepal boarder.
Nepal’s climate varies with its topography and altitude. The low land Terai area has hot and humid climate that can rise above 40 degree Celsius during summer, middle region weather is pleasant almost all the year and northern region temperature is always cold.
Nepal has four Seasons:
- Spring: Mar-May: The temperature is good in this season and many flower blossom and best season for trekking.
- Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times.
- Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tour and trek in Nepal. In that time, weather is highly pleasant so are the mountains and Himalaya. This is also season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the biggest festival Hindi name Dashain and Tihar.
- Winter: (Dec-Feb): This season is known as Cold season so it’s not good time for high altitude trekking time.
The Nepalese currency called Rupees. For more exchange rates, please visit Nepal Rastra Bank
We told all our clients to do travel insurance before leaving your home country. Their insurance must covered medical, personal accident, loss of gears, emergency evacuation, and damage or lost their luggage and etc.
Himalayan Asia Treks provides you minimum three star hotels or according to your choice in city area. If you want to upgrade your hotel, please contact with our Trip Planner.
Some do’s and do not’s:
- Respect local culture and people.
- The Nepalese people are friendly and hospitalize by nature so you do not have difficulty to adjust in here. While you are entering in Temple, just check in some temple not allowed entering for non-Hindus. If there is permitted to enter, please do not wear leather things and walk in Temple and Stupas clockwise. Before taking photograph, please ask authorized person for permission.
- Weight Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour:
- Helicopter has limited weight to fly, so Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour had a weight limit. Normally in this commercial flight tour 1-3 people in one helicopter. Generally , Helicopter take 500KG while flying towards Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour.
Things to carry during Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour:
- Sunscreens and lip balms.
- Warm socks, boots, and clothes for a day.
- Day backpack.
- Light snacks, high-calorie chocolates, and drinks.
- Water Bottle.