About Tengboche Monastery Helicopter Tour- Landing Tengboche Monastery by Helicopter
Tengboche Monastery Helicopter Tour: Tengboche is a village in the Everest region of the northwest part of Nepal. Tengboche village is the most visited place among Everest reason because of the Tengboche monastery. Tengboche monastery is one of the largest monasteries, known as Dawa Choling Gompa, and located height is 3867m in the Everest region( Everest region also known as Khumbu region). Tyangboche has a panoramic view of the Himalayan mountains, including the well-known peaks of Tawache, Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, and Thamserku. It was built in 1916 by Lama Gulu with strong links to its mother monastery known as the Rongbuk Monastery in Tibet. Tengboche village is also famous because of Tenzing Norgay, the first man who reaches the summit of Mt. Everest with Sir Edmund Hilary.
Tengboche Monastery Helicopter Tour starts from domestic airport to Tengboche village. Tengboche Monastery is not only one monastery; there are many small gompas and can see Tibetan culture, tradition, and lifestyle from local people with Himalayan Asia Treks.
If you have limited time for vacation and eager to the old monastery of Nepal and see incredible Himalaya scenery, then drop by email Himalayan Asia Treks. We are making your holiday memorable and comfortable.
Note: If you are not satisfied with this itinerary and other details, don't hesitate to contact us to make itinerary and further details as per your need
- Historical and UNESCO Heritage listed Kathmandu City Tour.
- Tengboche Monastery.
- Breathtaking view of Everest, Lhotse and other.
- Exploring Sherpa culture and lifestyle.
Short Information about Nepal:
Nepal is landlocked country located between India and Tibet autonomous region of China. It have highest peak of the world name Mt Everest (Sagarmatha) and eight peaks of the world’s ten highest peaks. It is birthplace of Gautam Buddha place name is Lumbini.
Nepal is small country but tremendous geographic diversity. It rises from Fifty nine meters to eight thousand eight hundred forty eight meters. Nepal is divided into three part Terai, Hill and mountain regions.
In here, the first language is Nepal (Devanagari script) and one hundred twenty three languages. The official language of Nepal is called Nepali.
Passport and Visa:
First thing for travelling anywhere, you need valid passport with at least six months. You can obtain visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other boarders or most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal, if you fill online form and bring with you, then it would be easier to get visa in any Nepal boarder.
Nepal’s climate varies with its topography and altitude. The low land Terai area has hot and humid climate that can rise above 40 degree Celsius during summer, middle region weather is pleasant almost all the year and northern region temperature is always cold.
Nepal has four Seasons:
- Spring: Mar-May: The temperature is good in this season and many flower blossom and best season for trekking.
- Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times.
- Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tour and trek in Nepal. In that time, weather is highly pleasant so are the mountains and Himalaya. This is also season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the biggest festival Hindi name Dashain and Tihar.
- Winter: (Dec-Feb): This season is known as Cold season so it’s not good time for high altitude trekking time.
The Nepalese currency called Rupees. For more exchange rates, please visit Nepal Rastra Bank.
We told all our clients to do travel insurance before leaving your home country. Their insurance must covered medical, personal accident, loss of gears, emergency evacuation, and damage or lost their luggage and etc.
Himalayan Asia Treks provides you minimum three star hotels or according to your choice in city area. If you want to upgrade your hotel, please contact with our Trip Planner.
Some do’s and do not’s:
- Respect local culture and people.
- The Nepalese people are friendly and hospitalize by nature so you do not have difficulty to adjust in here. While you are entering in Temple, just check in some temple not allowed entering for non-Hindus. If there is permitted to enter, please do not wear leather things and walk in Temple and Stupas clockwise. Before taking photograph, please ask authorized person for permission.
- Weight limitation in Tengboche Monastery Helicopter Tour:
- Helicopter has limited weight to fly, so Tengboche Monastery Helicopter Tour had a weight limit. Normally in this commercial flight tour 2 or 3 people in one helicopter with lifting. Generally, Helicopter takes 500KG while flying towards Tengboche Monastery Helicopter Tour.
Things to carry during Tengboche Monastery Helicopter Tour:
Sunscreens and lip balms
Warm socks, boots, and clothes for a day
Light snacks, high-calorie chocolates, and drinks