About Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour - Gosainkunda Helicopter Tour with Landing
Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour: Gosaikunda is one of the famous mountain trekking destinations in Nepal. Gosaikunda Lake is the holiest place for primarily Hindu Buddhist followers. Many religious people visit Gosaikunda Lake, known as a frozen lake also. Still, other trekkers also visit Gosaikunda Lake via Langtang Valley because of the beauty and adventure of the distinct local culture. Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour / Gosaikunda Lake Helicopter Tour is in Kathmandu and near the Tibet border. According to the Hindu religion, Lord Shiva has meditated in this place where nine lakes are surrounding them. If you have less time to explore Gosaikunda Trek, then Gosaikunda Lake Helicopter Tour is the best option to explore Gosaikunda Lake in a short time.
Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour is organized for those visitors who have limited time for holidays and want to holiest place with snowcapped peaks view to enjoy beautiful nature. Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour offers an excellent view of Langtang Himal, Ganesh views, and more snow-capped Himalayan views. Here, a great fair was held in Janai Purnima in August month.
Himalayan Asia Treks organized the panoramic landscape view Helicopter Tour to Gosaikunda lake for Hindu and Buddhist follower and traveler who loves the Himalayan view. For more information about Gosaikunda Lake Helicopter Tour Cost, Gosaikunda Lake Helicopter Tour Itinerary, Gosaikunda Lake Helicopter Tour same day Tour, Gosaikunda Lake Helicopter Tour 2022, Gosaikunda Lake Helicopter Tour 2023, Gosaikunda Lake Helicopter Tour detail information, don't hesitate to get in touch with us in WhatsApp/Viber:+977 9851098880 or email: [email protected].
Note: If you are not satisfied with this itinerary and other details, don't hesitate to contact us to make the itinerary and further details as per your need.
- Historical Kathmandu City Tour.
- Gosaikunda Lake
- Other small lake around Gosaikunda Lake like Bhairav Kunda.
- Amazing view of Himalayan view Kathmandu to Gosaikunda Lake.
Short Information about Nepal:
Nepal is landlocked country located between India and Tibet autonomous region of China. It have highest peak of the world name Mt Everest (Sagarmatha) and eight peaks of the world’s ten highest peaks. It is birthplace of Gautam Buddha place name is Lumbini.
Nepal is small country but tremendous geographic diversity. It rises from Fifty nine meters to eight thousand eight hundred forty eight meters. Nepal is divided into three part Terai, Hill and mountain regions.
In here, the first language is Nepal (Devanagari script) and one hundred twenty three languages. The official language of Nepal is called Nepali.
Passport and Visa:
First thing for travelling anywhere, you need valid passport with at least six months. You can obtain visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other boarders or most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal, if you fill online form and bring with you, then it would be easier to get visa in any Nepal boarder.
Nepal’s climate varies with its topography and altitude. The low land Terai area has hot and humid climate that can rise above 40 degree Celsius during summer, middle region weather is pleasant almost all the year and northern region temperature is always cold.
Nepal has four Seasons:
- Spring: Mar-May: The temperature is good in this season and many flower blossom and best season for trekking.
- Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times.
- Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tour and trek in Nepal. In that time, weather is highly pleasant so are the mountains and Himalaya. This is also season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the biggest festival Hindi name Dashain and Tihar.
- Winter: (Dec-Feb): This season is known as Cold season so it’s not good time for high altitude trekking time.
The Nepalese currency called Rupees. For more exchange rates, please visit Nepal Rastra Bank.
We told all our clients to do travel insurance before leaving your home country. Their insurance must covered medical, personal accident, loss of gears, emergency evacuation, and damage or lost their luggage and etc.
Himalayan Asia Treks provides you minimum five star hotels or according to your choice in city area. If you want to upgrade your hotel, please contact with our Trip Planner.
Some do’s and do not’s:
- Respect local culture and people.
- The Nepalese people are friendly and hospitalize by nature so you do not have difficulty to adjust in here. While you are entering in Temple, just check in some temple not allowed entering for non-Hindus. If there is permitted to enter, please do not wear leather things and walk in Temple and Stupas clockwise. Before taking photograph, please ask authorized person for permission.
Weight limitation in Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour:
Helicopter has limited weight to fly, so Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour had a weight limit. Normally in this commercial flight tour 5 people in one helicopter. Generally , Helicopter take 500KG while flying towards Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour.
Things to carry during Annapurna Helicopter Tour:
- Sunscreens and lip balms
- Warm socks, boots, and clothes for a day
- Trekking Poles
- Day backpack
- Light snacks, high-calorie chocolates, and drinks
- Water Bottle