About Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by road- Booking | Registration 2024-2025
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by road
Om Namaha Shivaya !!!
With years of experience, Himalayan Asia Treks and Expedition P Ltd is operating a pilgrimage tour to the holy sites in the Tibetan plateau as Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by road 2024-2025 from Kathmandu via Kyurong boarder. This Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by road offers a unique voyage experience at high altitudes in a serene part of the world. Mount Kailash and Lake Mansarovar Yatra is a dream tour for almost all devout pilgrims, as this place holds the most significant values amongst the Hindus. Pilgrims of Buddhist religions also equally venerate these holy sites. Lake Mansarovar and Mt. Kailash don’t only have religious significance but are indeed heaven on earth. The landscapes, the turquoise lake, and the stunning display of the mountains in the background are the most admirable shows at this high altitude. This holy journey to Mt. Kailash and Lake Mansarovar is just a unique once-in-a-lifetime tour experience. With the great experience of 2023 , Himalayan Asia Treks has started registration for 2024-2025 Mount Kailash Mansarovar Tour by Road from Nepal.
Our Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2024-2025 starts with a full-day Kathmandu heritage and pilgrimage sightseeing tour. In this itinerary, we will set off the journey toward Tibet on the third day of arrival. Our overland journey takes us to the northwest Nepal-China border at Syabrubesi. With a night halt in Syabru, we will cross the border the next morning, clearing immigration formalities, and head for Kyirong. At Kyirong, we will acclimatize to the climate and altitude that day and prepare for our further trip to the larger size the next day. From Kyirong, we will proceed to Saga, stay overnight, and continue to Lake Mansarovar (Chu Gompa) the following day. Finally, we will circumambulate the holy lake Mansarovar and stop there for our worship and Havana. The next day, we will drive to Darchen, from where we continue to Yama Dwar, also known as the gateway to Mt. Kailash. Our trek (walking) part of this tour begins from Yama Dwar, and we will be trekking for three days. The first day is a trek to Deraphuk through the ascending trail of rubbles and pebbles. The second day is a bit tough to reach Zuthulphuk, where we will get to the highest point of the trek Dolma-La Pass at 5600m. Crossing this pass, we will start to descend through Gauri Kunda. After a steep descent, we will reach our pick-up point at the base, from where we will catch our vehicle and drive to Lake Mansarovar via Darchen. People who didn’t join this Kailash Kora (circumambulation) will pick them up and continue to go towards Saga. From Saga to Kyirong and cross the border clearing immigration once again to enter Nepal. It will take a full day drive, around 8-10 hours, to reach Kathmandu, which will include our tour.
Despite the trekking part being challenging, one can still choose to stay at Darchen to get the Mt. Kailash view or stay at Lake Mansarovar and wait. However, travelers who dared Kora can have a beautiful stunning view of Mt. Kailash up close while on the trek, which is sure to relieve them from the exhausting journey. This Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by road is just a lifetime experience, so why not join our group for this holiest overland journey towards Mount Kailash and Mansarovar Lake Himalayan Asia Treks has started the tour registration for the booking of Mount Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by road 2024-2025.
Do and Don’t for Kailash Mansarovar Tour from Nepal
A pilgrimage to Kailash Mansarovar, located in Tibet, is a spiritually significant journey for many people. If you're planning a tour from Nepal to Kailash Mansarovar, there are several important do's and don'ts to keep in mind to ensure a safe and meaningful experience. Please note that conditions and regulations may change, so it's essential to verify the most up-to-date information before your journey.
- Obtain Necessary Permits: Ensure you have all the required permits and visas for entering Tibet and Kailash Mansarovar. These permits are typically arranged by your tour operator.
- Travel with a Reputable Tour Operator: Choose a reliable and experienced tour operator - Himalayan Asia Treks and Expedition P Ltd that has a good track record of organising Kailash Mansarovar Yatra / Tours from Nepal. Himalayan Asia Treks handle logistics, permits,visa process, accommodations, and transportation.
- Acclimatise Properly: The altitude of Kailash Mansarovar is significant and can lead to altitude sickness. Spend a few days acclimatising in places like Kathmandu before heading to higher altitudes.
- Pack Appropriate Clothing: Be prepared for varying weather conditions. Even in the summer, temperatures can be cold, especially at night. Dress in layers and carry warm clothing.
- Stay Hydrated: Proper hydration is crucial at high altitudes. Drink plenty of water throughout the journey to prevent altitude-related health issues.
- Respect Local Customs and Traditions: Kailash Mansarovar is a sacred site for Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, and Bon followers. Show respect for local customs, rituals, and beliefs.
- Practice Environmental Responsibility: Keep the area clean and avoid littering. Respect the natural surroundings and wildlife.
- Physical Fitness: The journey involves trekking and other physically demanding activities. Make sure you're physically fit and prepared for the challenges.
- Stay Open-Minded: Embrace the spiritual and cultural aspects of the journey. Engage with fellow travelers and learn from the experiences.
- Follow the Guidelines of Your Guide: Listen to your guide's instructions regarding safety, health, and local customs. They have experience in navigating the region.
- Don't Rush: Altitude sickness is a real concern. Avoid rushing through the journey, and give your body enough time to acclimatize.
- Don't Disrupt Religious Practices: Kailash Mansarovar is a place of spiritual significance. Avoid disrupting prayers, rituals, and ceremonies.
- Don't Ignore Altitude Sickness Symptoms: If you experience symptoms like headache, nausea, dizziness, or shortness of breath, descend to a lower altitude and seek medical attention if necessary.
- Don't Violate Environmental Rules: Protect the fragile ecosystem by not disturbing wildlife, not picking plants, and minimizing your environmental impact.
- Don't Disrespect the Environment: Don't litter, deface rocks, or leave behind any waste. Respect the pristine nature of the area.
- Don't Argue with Locals: If you encounter locals or other pilgrims, maintain a respectful and peaceful attitude. Avoid arguments and conflicts.
- Don't Stray from Designated Paths: Stick to established trails and paths to minimize your impact on the environment and avoid getting lost.
- Don't Overexert Yourself: Trekking at high altitudes can be challenging. Don't push yourself too hard physically. Listen to your body's signals.
- Don't Ignore Cultural Sensitivities: Be mindful of the cultural norms and practices of the local people. Avoid behavior that might be considered disrespectful or offensive.
- Don't Forget Travel Insurance: It's essential to have comprehensive travel insurance that covers medical emergencies, trip cancellations, and other unforeseen situations.
Information about Mount Kailash Mansarovar Yatra from Nepal
How much does Kailash Manasarovar Darshan cost?
The cost of the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra can vary based on factors such as the route, duration, and amenities provided by different tour operators. It's important to note that the cost can change from year to year, and there might be different packages available. To get the most accurate and current information, you should directly contact authorized tour operators- Himalayan Asia Treks with the number of people and date of travel. The tentative cost of Mount Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is USD1500 ++ , depending on number of people, accommodation and other facilty as per your interest.
What is the cost of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra from Nepal?
The cost of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra from Nepal is varied from group joining or private tour basis. We are operating group joining Kailash Tour in Full Moon and private Tour also. If you provide the detail information then we will provide the cost of Mount Kailash Mansarovar Tour from Nepal.
The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra from Nepal is usually organised through a local tour operator in Nepal like Himalayan Asia Treks and Expedition P Ltd. The Yatra generally involves traveling by road and foot through Nepal and Tibet (China) to reach the sacred site of Mount Kailash and Lake Mansarovar. While processing Tibet Visa, we have to visit the sacred places around Kathmandu Valley like Pashupatinath Temple, Budhanilkantha (sleeping Vishnu) , Doleshwor Temple with other sacred goddess temple.
Is Mansarovar Yatra open/registration in 2024?
Yes, we have started taking booking- registration of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra for 2024 and 2025 also. If you are wondering to visit Mount Kailash and Mansarovar Lake on Full Moon on your comfortable date then Contact Us our team via email: [email protected] and +9779802098880 (WhatsApp and Viber).
What is the age limit for Kailash?
The age limit for the Mount Kailash Mansarovar Lake Yatra/ Tour have no age limit but due to the high altitude so we do not prefer child and old aged people.
How to go to Mount Kailash Mansarovar Yatra from Nepal?
The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra from Nepal typically involves the following steps:
- Book with an Authorized Operator: Choose a government-approved tour operator- Himalayan Asia Treks that specializes in organizing the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra from Nepal. We will assist you with permits, accommodations, transportation, and other logistics.
- Travel to Nepal: Arrive in Kathmandu, Nepal, which usually serves as the starting point for the yatra. Besides Indian Passport holder, you need to arrive before 5 days ago in Nepal for the processing China Visa. After reaching in Nepal, our agent collect original passpot and process to China Visa. It will take 03 full working days for the getting visa.
- Obtain Permits: Our staff will help you obtain the necessary permits for traveling to Tibet (China) through the specified route. We will collect your original passport and apply for visa . We need 3-4 working days for getting China Visa.
- Travel to Tibet: The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra involves traveling by road to the Rasuwagadhi , Nepal-Kyorung, China border and then entering Tibet. It will take 7-8 hours to reach boarder of Nepal and Tibet.
- Visit Kailash and Mansarovar: The journey includes trekking and traveling to reach Mount Kailash and Lake Mansarovar, where you can perform religious rituals and experience the natural beauty of the region.
- Return Journey: After completing the Yatra, you will return to Nepal following the same route. After reaching in Kathmandu , we will drop airport as per your flight schedule.
Cost: Contact Us