About Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek
Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek starts right from Besisahar as Annapurna Circuit Trekking, which matches along the Marshyangdi River, with great views of Manaslu and Himal Chuli to the east. This magnificent Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trekking leads you to the fine village inhabited by an honest diversity of individuals from different ethnic groups, offering spectacular and majestic views of the white Himalayas.Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trekking , Tilicho Lake collects the glacial melt of the whole northern slopes of Annapurna and Thorung Peak, which is claimed to be absolutely the only lake within the planet . In 2001, Hindu pilgrims from round the world flocked to the lake convinced it's a holy spot mentioned within the Ramayana - a holy book of the Hindus.
Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek route offers a combined nature with lush fertile farming lands, vast stands of undisturbed natural forest and a mix of various ethnic inhabitants and you've got got got a various range of experiences that creates this area one among the foremost satisfying trekking destinations in Nepal.The fact that the foremost Himalayan range runs south of the border with Tibet means the northern parts of the planet are within the world and are considerably drier than the southern slopes of the mountains. This results in unusually diverse landscapes.If you're thinking of doing the Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek its worthwhile considering a side trip to Tilicho Lake, 5200m.
Himalayan Asia Treks have customized this route, because it's essentially , an equivalent as Annapurna Circuit Trek, from Manang rather than taking the valley north to Tanki Manang and Yak Kharka this route goes to the foremost valley to the west passes through the Khangsar Village (The Last Village of Nepal) in Annapurna Circuit and trek up to Tilicho lake, then we visit Yak Kharka then up to pass of Thorung La at elevation of 5416 meters.
Tilicho Lake is that the destination of 1 of the foremost popular side hikes of the Annapurna Circuit Trek . The hike takes additional 3–4 days. No camping is required, as new lodges are built between Manang and thus the lake. Final approach to the lake is completed during each day hike from the lodge at Tilicho Base Camp. Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek is one among the sole Circuit Trek in Nepal from where you'll learn various things like culture, Thorung La Pass , Tilicho Lake, Muktinath Temple and Buddhist culture.
For more information about Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek Cost, Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek Itinerary, Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek 2020, Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek 2021, Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek detail information, Fixed Departure Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek & Group joining Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek, please contact us in whatsupp/viber :+977 9851098880 or email : email@example.com .
Note: If you're not satisfied with this itinerary and other detail, please Contact Us to form itinerary and other detail as per your need.
- Beautiful terraces with rice field and farm house.
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar.
- Eye catching waterfalls.
- Explore beautiful city Pokhara.
- Sunset tour at Sarangkot.
- Tilicho lake.
- Muktinath Temple.
- Marpha village.
- Thorung La pass.
- Beautiful view of different Himal like Annapurna, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri.
Nepal is landlocked country located between India and Tibet autonomous region of China. It have highest peak of the world name Mt Everest (Sagarmatha) and eight peaks of the world’s ten highest peaks. It is birthplace of Gautam Buddha place name is Lumbini.
Nepal is small country but tremendous geographic diversity. It rises from Fifty nine meters to eight thousand eight hundred forty eight meters. Nepal is divided into three part Terai, Hill and mountain regions.
In here, the first language is Nepal (Devanagari script) and one hundred twenty three languages. The official language of Nepal is called Nepali.
Passport and Visa:
First thing for travelling anywhere, you need valid passport with at least six months. You can obtain visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other boarders or most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal If you fill online form and bring with you, then it would be easier to get visa in any Nepal boarder.
Nepal’s climate varies with its topography and altitude. The low land Terai area has hot and humid climate that can rise above 40 degree Celsius during summer, middle region weather is pleasant almost all the year and northern region temperature is always cold.
Nepal has four seasons:
- Spring: Mar-May: The temperature is good in this season and many flower blossom and best season for trekking.
- Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times.
- Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tour and trek in Nepal. In that time, weather is highly pleasant so are the mountains and Himalaya. This is also season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the biggest festival Nepali name Dashain and Tihar.
Best Time to Go Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek:
The best to do trekking in Nepal is September to November and March to May. December and January is also possible to do trekking but winter season so it would be cold and snowfall, we can suggest lower part of mountain trekking. June, July and August is raining season so we suggest contacting us for best trek.
Is it suitable Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek for me?
If you are physically fit and love to walk then you can choose any trekking itinerary from our website to suit you. If you choose long day’s program, then you have t walk more days in mountain. All trekking program can see in our website. We suggest while going trek, please took one professional guide and if you cannot carry your luggage then took one porter also. If you need more question about suitable trekking package in Nepal for you, please drop email or contact us in social sites also.
The Nepalese currency called Rupees. For exchanging your currency into local currency, can visit Bank, govt. licensed holder Money Exchange. For Exchange Rate , you can follow this link: Nepal Rastra Bank
We told all our clients to do travel insurance before leaving your home country with showing your travel itinerary. Their insurance must covered medical, personal accident, loss of gears, emergency evacuation, and damage or lost their luggage and etc.
Hotel/ Accommodation on Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek:
We provide to our client in City area best three star (above three star is on client requested) and lodge/teahouse during the trek. A Teahouse/lodge is the combination of guest house and restaurant where rooms are normally decorated and available bed, pillow and blankets. In every trekking route, we provide only teahouse/lodge because there is no availability of deluxe hotel.
Meals Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek:
The meal which is provided in trekking area is included breakfast, lunch and dinner. We provide breakfast and dinner where you stay overnights and our guide will choose restaurant for lunch on the way. Our guide and other staff always give priority t served delicious, hygienic and each place special food. We recommended you to bring water purification tablets.
Guide and porter Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek:
We provide you best staff to you who have good experience and government license. In a group, we provide one guide till 16 pax and one porter for each two person. One porter carries 15 kg .
Personal Expenses Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek:
Personal expenses means which is not covered your package column cost include. Normally, you have to pay for table drinks (alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages), snacks (on the trek), tips, souvenirs, hot showers and extra day if flight cancelled or any other natural disasters.
Nepal has four Seasons:
- Spring: Mar-May: The temperature is good in this season and many flower blossom and best season for trekking in Nepal and Tour in Nepal.
- Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times. If you love to rain and want to easy trek in Nepal and Tour in Nepal.
- Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tour and trek in Nepal. In that time, weather is highly pleasant so are the mountains and Himalaya. This is also season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the biggest festival Nepali name Dashain and Tihar. Himalayan Asia Treks suggest book Trekking in Nepal and Nepal Tour .
- Winter: (Dec-Feb) : This is cold season and can seen beautiful himalayan view in lower part in mountain trekking in Nepal and Tour in Nepal.
Some do’s and do not’s Trekking in Nepal:
- Respect local culture and people.
- The Nepalese people are friendly and hospitalize by nature so you do not have difficulty to adjust in here.
- While you are entering in Temple and monasteries, just check in some temple not allowed entering for non-Hindus. If there is permitted to enter, please do not wear leather things and walk in Temple and Stupas clockwise. Before taking photograph, please ask authorized person for permission.
What do I need for trekking/ Packing list :
- Day pack (rucksack)
- Light weight and warm trousers.
- Sun hats and gloves.
- Full- sleeves t shirt.
- Warm jackets.
- Waterproof jacket, trousers and bag cover.
- Light weight cotton clothing.
- Waterproof or windcheater jacket.
- Knee supports.
- Sun glasses.
- Sun cream and lip protector.
- A one liter hard Water bottle.
- Flash light
- Down jacket
- Trekking shoes or boots.
- A pair of sandals.