About Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek
Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek starts right from Besisahar as Annapurna Circuit Trekking, which matches along the Marshyangdi River, with great views of Manaslu and Himal Chuli to the east. This magnificent Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trekking leads you to the fine village inhabited by an honest diversity of individuals from different ethnic groups, offering spectacular and majestic views of the white Himalayas. Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trekking, Tilicho Lake collects the glacial melt of the whole northern slopes of Annapurna and Thorung Peak, which is claimed to be absolutely the only lake within the planet. In 2001, Hindu pilgrims from around the world flocked to the lake, convinced it's a holy spot mentioned within the Ramayana - a sacred book of the Hindus.
Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek route offers a combined nature with lush, fertile farming lands, vast stands of undisturbed natural forest, and a mix of various ethnic inhabitants. You've got got got a diverse range of experiences that creates this area one among the foremost satisfying trekking destinations in Nepal. The fact that the central Himalayan range runs south of the border with Tibet means the world's northern parts are within the world. These are considerably drier than the southern slopes of the mountains. If you're thinking of doing the Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek, it's worthwhile considering a side trip to Tilicho Lake, 5200m.
Himalayan Asia Treks have customized this package because it's essentially equivalent to Annapurna Circuit Trek. This trek is from Manang; rather than taking the valley north to Tanki Manang and Yak Kharka, this route goes to the central valley to the west, passes through the Khangsar Village (The Last Village of Nepal) in Annapurna Circuit, and trek up to Tilicho lake. We visit Yak Kharka then up to the pass of Thorung La at an elevation of 5416 meters.
Tilicho Lake is that the destination of 1 of the best popular side hikes of the Annapurna Circuit Trek. The walk takes additional 3–4 days. No camping is required, as new lodges are built between Manang and thus the lake. The final approach to the lake is completed during each day hike from the hotel at Tilicho Base Camp.
Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek is among the sole Circuit Trek in Nepal. You'll learn various things like culture, Thorung La Pass, Tilicho Lake, Muktinath Temple, and Buddhist culture.
For more information about Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek Cost, Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek Itinerary, Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek 2022/23, Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek 2022/23, Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek detail information, Fixed Departure Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek & Group joining Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek, please get in touch with us in WhatsApp/Viber:+977 9851098880 or email: [email protected]
Note: If you're not satisfied with this itinerary and other details, please contact us to form an itinerary and further information as per your need.
- Beautiful terraces with rice field and farm house.
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar.
- Eye catching waterfalls.
- Explore beautiful city Pokhara.
- Sunset tour at Sarangkot.
- Tilicho lake.
- Muktinath Temple.
- Marpha village.
- Thorung La pass.
- Beautiful view of different Himal like Annapurna, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri.
Nepal is a landlocked country located between India and Tibet autonomous region of China. It has the highest peak in the world, named Mt Everest (Sagarmatha), and eight heights of the world’s ten tallest mountains. Lumbini is the birthplace of Gautam Buddha place.
Nepal is a small country but tremendous geographic diversity. It rises from Fifty-nine meters to eight thousand eight hundred forty-eight meters. Nepal is divided into three parts Terai, Hill, and mountain regions.
Here, the first language is Nepal (Devanagari script) and one hundred twenty-three languages. The official language of Nepal is called Nepali.
Passport and Visa:
The first thing for traveling anywhere, you need a valid passport with at least six months. You can obtain a visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other borders, or the most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal if you fill online form and bring it with you. It would be easier to get a visa at any Nepal border.
Nepal’s climate varies with its topography and altitude. The low land Terai area has a hot and humid climate that can rise above 40 degrees Celsius during summer, middle region weather is pleasant almost all the year, and northern region temperature is always cold.
Nepal has four seasons:
- Spring: Mar-May: The temperature is suitable in this season, and many flowers blossom and best season for trekking.
- Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times.
- Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tours and treks in Nepal. At that time, the weather is delightful so are the mountains and Himalayas. This season is also the season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the most significant festival Nepali name Dashain and Tihar.
Best Time to Go Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek:
The best to do trekking in Nepal is in September to November and March to May. December and January are also possible to do trekking, but winter season so that it would be cold and snowfall, we can suggest the lower part of mountain trekking. June, July, and August is the raining season, so we recommend contacting us for the best trek.
Is it suitable Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek for me?
If you are physically fit and love to walk, then you can choose any trekking itinerary from our website to suit you. If you choose a long day’s program, then you have t walk more days in the mountain. All trekking programs can see on our website. We suggest that while going trek, please took one professional guide and if you cannot carry your luggage, then take one porter. If you need more questions about a suitable trekking package in Nepal, please drop an email or contact us on social sites.
The Nepalese currency is called Rupees. For exchanging your currency into local currency, you can visit Bank, govt. Licensed holder Money Exchange. For Exchange Rate, you can follow this link: Nepal Rastra Bank.
We told all our clients to do travel insurance before leaving your home country by showing your travel itinerary. Their insurance must cover medical, personal accidents, loss of gears, emergency evacuation, damaged or lost luggage, etc.
Hotel/ Accommodation on Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek:
We provide our client in the City area best three stars (above three stars is on the client requested) and lodge/teahouse during the trek. A Teahouse/lodge is the combination of a guest house and restaurant where rooms are usually decorated and available bed, pillow, and blankets. In every trekking route, we provide only a teahouse/lodge because there is no availability of a deluxe hotel.
Meals Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek:
The meal which is provided in the trekking area is included breakfast, lunch and dinner. We provide breakfast and dinner where you stay overnights, and our guide will choose a restaurant for lunch on the way. Our guide and other staff always give priority t served delicious, hygienic and each place special food. We recommend you bring water purification tablets.
Guide and porter Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek:
We provide you best staff to you who have good experience and government license. In a group, we provide one guide till 16 pax and one porter for each two-person. One porter carries 15 kg.
Personal Expenses Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek:
Personal expenses mean which is not covered your package column cost include. Usually, you have to pay for table drinks (alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages), snacks (on the trek), tips, souvenirs, hot showers, and an extra day if the flight is canceled or any other natural disasters.
Nepal has four Seasons:
- Spring: Mar-May: The temperature is suitable in this season, and many flowers blossom and best season for trekking in Nepal and Tour in Nepal.
- Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times. If you love to rain and want to easy trek in Nepal and Tour in Nepal.
- Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tours and expeditions in Nepal. At that time, the weather is delightful so are the mountains and Himalayas. This season is also the season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the most significant festival Nepali name Dashain and Tihar. Himalayan Asia Treks suggest book Trekking in Nepal and Nepal Tour.
- Winter: (Dec-Feb): This is the cold season, and you can see the beautiful Himalayan view in the lower part of mountain trekking in Nepal and Tour in Nepal.
Some do’s and do not’s Trekking in Nepal:
- Respect local culture and people.
- The Nepalese people are friendly and hospitalize by nature, so you do not have difficulty adjusting here.
- While entering Temple and monasteries, just check in some temples not allowed entering for non-Hindus. If there is permitted to enter, please do not wear leather things and walk in Temple and Stupas clockwise. Before taking a photograph, please ask the authorized person for permission.
What do I need for the trekking/ Packing list :
- Day pack (rucksack)
- Lightweight and warm trousers.
- Sun hats and gloves.
- Full- sleeves t-shirt.
- Warm jackets.
- Waterproof jacket, trousers and bag cover.
- Lightweight cotton clothing.
- Waterproof or windcheater jacket.
- Knee supports.
- Sun cream and lip protector.
- A one-liter hard Water bottle.
- Down jacket
- Trekking shoes or boots.
- A pair of sandals.