About Short Annapurna Circuit Trek - Thorung La Pass Trek
Short Annapurna Circuit Trek
The Short Annapurna Circuit Trek, often completed in 10 days with the experienced guidance of Himalayan Asia Treks. We offers a condensed yet captivating journey through the heart of the Annapurna region in Nepal. This trek combines the beauty of the classic Annapurna Circuit Trek with a detour to the stunning Tilicho Lake. The lake is one of the world's highest glacial lakes, nestled amidst the majestic Himalayas. Trekking through lush forests, charming villages, and picturesque landscapes, hikers explorer breathtaking mountain vistas, including the iconic Annapurna and Dhaulagiri peaks.
This short trek is the renowned Annapurna Circuit Trek is ideal for those seeking a rewarding trekking adventure without the extended time commitment. The trek make it a perfect choice for adventure enthusiasts with limited vacation days.If there is one place that excites travelers, it has to be 12 days Annapurna Circuit Trek. No matter how often you visit these places, you will miss something if you do not join the trekking. Apart from the beautiful Mountain View, Short Annapurna Circuit Trek will be close to your best adventure experience. Many sightseeing natures keep them excited for all trekking and hiking enthusiastic trekkers while on this memorable trekking tour schedule.
World highest pass like Thorung La and pictorial Manang valley alongside Muktinath makes the entire Annapurna Circuit Short Trek genuinely remarkable. The culture and tradition of the Nepalese people would tempt you to stay here and experience the high gratitude, love, and affection that people here known for. However, due to high altitude and bad weather, trekkers prefer to stay back, and the best season to take part in trekking would be in the winter, like Sep to Nov. Those obsessed with adventure sports will find Annapurna circuit Trek a must-go. Short Annapurna Circuit Trek offers 12 Days Annapurna Circuit Trek. We have made two itineraries about Annapurna Circuit Trek and Short Annapurna Circuit Trek in Annapurna Trekking Packages.
During the Short Annapurna Circuit Trek, trekkers use to the climate and trekking gear with thr help of Himalayan Asia Treks. Just like any mountain trek, Annapurna Circuit Trek would be a tough one for any trekkers. However, once you gain confidence after knowing the trekking routes, you will have more knowledge about mountain trails, and their paths alongside how to cope with the hurdles that would come in such a long duration of the base camp trek. The presence of the mountain trek makes people encourage and find the Annapurna Circuit Short Trek one of the worth a time and money engagement.
Shortest Time for Annapurna Circuit Trek
The shortest time to complete the Annapurna Circuit Trek can vary, but it typically takes around 10-14 days. This trip duration make short or extend depending on your fitness level, acclimatization needs, and the specific route you take.
Length of Annapurna Circuit Trek
The standard Annapurna Circuit trek is approximately 160-230 kilometers (100-145 miles) in length, depending on the route taken. The trek usually starts and ends in Besisahar or Nayapul and circumnavigates the Annapurna Massif through diverse landscapes and villages.
Short Annapurna Circuit Trek Itinerary
Day01: Drive to Bestsahar.
Day02: Drive to Chame.
Day03: Trek to Upper Pisang.
Day04: Trek to Manang.
Day05: Acclimatisation in Manang.
Day06: Trek to Ledar.
Day07: Trek to Throng Phedi.
Day08: Trek to Muktinath via Throng La Pass.
Day09: Drive to Pokhara .
Day10: Drive to Kathmandu.
Short Annapurna Circuit Trek Cost/Price
The cost of a short Annapurna Circuit trek can vary widely based on factors like tour operator, accommodation choices, transportation, permits, and meals. A rough estimate for a basic trek could be around $1200 to $1,400 USD.
Best Short Annapurna Circuit Trek
The "best" short Annapurna Circuit trek is subjective and depends on your preferences. However, the route that covers key highlights like Manang, Thorong La Pass, Muktinath, Jomsom, and Poon Hill tends to offer a diverse and rewarding experience within a shorter timeframe.
Annapurna Circuit Trek Difficulty:
The difficulty of the Annapurna Circuit Trek can vary depending on your physical fitness, previous trekking experience, and how well you acclimatize to the altitude. Generally, it consider a challenging trek, particularly due to the high-altitude crossing of Thorong La Pass. The steep ascents and descents, as well as the length of the trek, can also make it physically demanding. The difficulty of the Annapurna Circuit Trek consider moderate to challenging. The trail involves a variety of terrains, including steep ascents and descents, high altitudes, and potentially adverse weather conditions. Proper preparation, physical fitness, and acclimatization are crucial for a successful trek.
Expection in Short Annapurna Circuit Trek
The Short Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the most popular and iconic trekking routes in Nepal. It takes you through diverse landscapes, remote villages, and stunning mountain scenery in the Annapurna region. Here's what you can expect on the Annapurna Circuit Trek:
Scenic beauty: The trek offers breathtaking views of the snow-capped peaks of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, and other surrounding mountains. You'll encounter lush forests, terraced fields, and picturesque valleys as you hike through the region.
- Diverse landscapes: The trek takes you through a wide range of landscapes, from subtropical forests at lower elevations to arid, high-altitude desert-like terrain at higher elevations. You'll also pass through several river valleys and cross suspension bridges over rivers and gorges.
- Charming villages and local culture: Along the trek, you'll have the opportunity to visit traditional Nepali villages inhabited by various ethnic groups like Gurungs, Thakalis, and Tamangs. You can experience their unique cultures, traditions, and hospitality.
- Thorong La Pass: The highlight of the trek is crossing the Thorong La Pass, situated at an altitude of 5,416 meters (17,769 feet). It's a challenging and physically demanding part of the trek, but the panoramic views from the pass are truly rewarding.
- Accommodation and food: There are tea houses and lodges available along the trekking route, providing basic accommodation and food. While the facilities may not be luxurious, they offer a comfortable place to rest and replenish.
- Altitude acclimatization: The trek involves significant altitude gain, so it's crucial to acclimatize properly to avoid altitude sickness. It recommend to take your time and gradually ascend, allowing your body to adapt to the increasing altitude.
- Weather conditions: The weather in the Annapurna region can be unpredictable, especially during the monsoon and winter seasons. It's best to plan your trek during the pre-monsoon (spring) or post-monsoon (autumn) seasons when the weather is more stable and the views are clearer.