About Muktinath Helicopter Tour
Muktinath Helicopter Tour is one of the adventure tour packages in Nepal. Muktinath Helicopter Tour is cover Annapurna massif with one of the holiest place Hindu and Buddhist follower. Muktinath Helicopter Tour is best for adventure traveler and pilgrims. Muktinath Helicopter Tour offers the magnificent view of Mt. Annapurna and Dhaulagiri with other snow-capped mountain, holy temple Muktinath with monasteries and beautiful view of Kaligandaki River.
Hindus believe that Lord Vishnu reside in the saligrams'. Jwala Mai Temple, Marme Lhakhang and Gompa Sarwa are the other religious shrines located in the vicinity of Muktinath Temple. You can either hike up there from Jomsom which will take you about 5-7 hours or simply choose our offer of heli flights to Muktinath. Heli tour to the sacred Muktinath has recently been gaining popularity. Helicopter tour is not only a great way to save time but also gives you an impeccable view of the whole region from a bird's eye, something only a handful of people experience. Some say the Muktinath Helicopter Tour felt like a 'fairy tale'.
Himalayan Asia Treks is operating many trip towards Muktinath by helicopter for pilgrims, so if you have limited time, please drop email. Himalayan Asia Treks makes your holiday comfortable and memorable in your life with pilgrimage through Muktinath Helicopter Tour. For more information about Muktinath Helicopter Tour Cost, Muktinath Helicopter Tour Itinerary , Muktinath Helicopter Tour same day Tour , Muktinath Helicopter Tour 2020 , Muktinath Helicopter Tour 2021, Muktinath Helicopter Tour detail information, Fixed Departure Muktinath Helicopter Tour & Group joining Muktinath Helicopter Tour ,please contact us in whatsupp/viber :+977 9851098880 or email : [email protected] .
Note: If you are not satisfied with this itinerary and other detail, please Contact Us to make itinerary and other detail as per your need.
- Kathmandu City Tour.
- Muktinath Temple.
- The amazing flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara to Muktinath.
- Wonderful view of Annapurna Range, Dhaulagiri .
- Amazing city Pokhara and Jomsom
Short Information about Nepal:
Nepal is landlocked country located between India and Tibet autonomous region of China. It have highest peak of the world name Mt Everest (Sagarmatha) and eight peaks of the world’s ten highest peaks. It is birthplace of Gautam Buddha place name is Lumbini.
Nepal is small country but tremendous geographic diversity. It rises from Fifty nine meters to eight thousand eight hundred forty eight meters. Nepal is divided into three part Terai, Hill and mountain regions.
In here, the first language is Nepal (Devanagari script) and one hundred twenty three languages. The official language of Nepal is called Nepali.
Passport and Visa:
First thing for travelling anywhere, you need valid passport with at least six months. You can obtain visa for Nepal from Nepalese consulates or on arrival in Kathmandu or other boarders or most reliable source of information is currently the Department of Immigration Nepal, if you fill online form and bring with you, then it would be easier to get visa in any Nepal boarder.
Nepal’s climate varies with its topography and altitude. The low land Terai area has hot and humid climate that can rise above 40 degree Celsius during summer, middle region weather is pleasant almost all the year and northern region temperature is always cold.
Nepal has four Seasons:
- Spring: Mar-May: The temperature is good in this season and many flower blossom and best season for trekking.
- Summer: (Jun-Aug): Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times.
- Autumn: (Sep-Nov): This is the best season for tour and trek in Nepal. In that time, weather is highly pleasant so are the mountains and Himalaya. This is also season of festivals as Nepal celebrates the biggest festival Hindi name Dashain and Tihar.
- Winter: (Dec-Feb): This season is known as Cold season so it’s not good time for high altitude trekking time.
The Nepalese currency called Rupees. For more exchange rates, please visit Nepal Rastra Bank.
We told all our clients to do travel insurance before leaving your home country. Their insurance must covered medical, personal accident, loss of gears, emergency evacuation, and damage or lost their luggage and etc.
Himalayan Asia Treks provides you minimum Five star hotels or according to your choice in city area. If you want to upgrade your hotel, please contact with our Trip Planner.
Some do’s and do not’s:
- Respect local culture and people.
- The Nepalese people are friendly and hospitalize by nature so you do not have difficulty to adjust in here. While you are entering in Temple, just check in some temple not allowed entering for non-Hindus. If there is permitted to enter, please do not wear leather things and walk in Temple and Stupas clockwise. Before taking photograph, please ask authorized person for permission.
- Weight limitation in Muktinath Helicopter Tour:
- Helicopter has limited weight to fly, so Muktinath Helicopter Tour had a weight limit. Normally in this commercial flight tour 4 people in one helicopter. Generally, Helicopter takes 500KG while flying towards Muktinath Helicopter Tour.
Things to carry during Muktinath Helicopter Tour:
Sunscreens and lip balms
Warm socks, boots, and clothes for a day
Light snacks, high-calorie chocolates, and drinks