About Nepal Bhutan Tour - Bhutan Tour from Nepal 2024
Nepal Bhutan Tour
Embarking on a Nepal Bhutan tour with Himalayan Asia Treks is a remarkable journey that promises to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for travelers seeking a blend of culture, natural beauty, and adventure in two of the most enchanting Himalayan nations. This meticulously crafted tour takes you on an immersive exploration of the diverse landscapes, rich heritage, and warm hospitality of Nepal and Bhutan, two nations with strikingly different yet equally captivating attributes.
Your adventure begins in Nepal, a land renowned for its awe-inspiring Himalayan landscapes, vibrant culture, and the welcoming spirit of its people. In Kathmandu, the bustling capital, you'll be introduced to the heart of Nepal's history and religion as you visit ancient temples, monasteries, and UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as Swayambhunath (the Monkey Temple) and Patan Durbar Square. The city's chaotic charm and bustling streets will engulf you, providing a taste of Nepal's urban life.
From Kathmandu, the journey takes you to Pokhara, a serene city nestled beside the picturesque Phewa Lake, surrounded by the towering Annapurna mountain range. Here, you can immerse yourself in the tranquil ambiance, take a boat ride on the lake, or opt for an early morning flight to witness the majestic sunrise over the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains.
Your adventure in Nepal continues with a trek into the heart of the Annapurna region. Trekkers will find themselves trekking through lush forests, charming villages, and experiencing the genuine warmth of the locals. The trails provide breathtaking views of snow-capped peaks, and you'll have the opportunity to hike to Poon Hill for a sunrise panorama of the entire Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges, an unforgettable moment.
After savoring Nepal's natural beauty, your journey shifts to Bhutan, the mythical Kingdom of the Thunder Dragon. Bhutan is a nation of remarkable landscapes and vibrant culture, carefully preserved by its government, which prioritizes Gross National Happiness over GDP. Paro, your first stop in Bhutan, is home to the iconic Paro Taktsang, the Tiger's Nest Monastery, perched precariously on the edge of a cliff. This architectural marvel is one of the most sacred sites in Bhutan and a must-visit for any traveler.
Continuing on, you'll explore Thimphu, Bhutan's capital, where tradition meets modernity. The city seamlessly blends age-old customs with a contemporary lifestyle. Visit the Tashichho Dzong, the royal fortress, and the National Memorial Chorten, a magnificent stupa. Discover the Folk Heritage Museum, showcasing Bhutan's cultural heritage, and interact with local artisans at the handicrafts market.
In Punakha, the ancient capital of Bhutan, you'll visit the stunning Punakha Dzong, a masterpiece of Bhutanese architecture, surrounded by the Mo Chhu and Pho Chhu rivers. The serene beauty of this place will leave you in awe.
The journey concludes in Paro, where you can explore the town's vibrant streets and markets, collect souvenirs, and indulge in traditional Bhutanese cuisine. Before your departure, make sure to take some time to relax and reflect, perhaps with a traditional hot stone bath to unwind.
Throughout this Nepal Bhutan tour with Himalayan Asia Treks, you'll be accompanied by knowledgeable guides who will provide insights into the history, culture, and spirituality of both nations. This unique combination of experiences, from Nepal's awe-inspiring mountains to Bhutan's mystical tranquility, creates a diverse and unforgettable journey that truly encapsulates the magic of the Himalayas. With Himalayan Asia Treks, you're not just a traveler; you're a participant in a life-changing adventure that leaves you with cherished memories and a deep appreciation for the beauty of the Himalayan region and its people.
Overview: Nepal Bhutan Tour
Nepal Bhutan Tour Package 2023 is the tour that mingles the Land of the Himalayas Nepal with the Land of Thunder Dragon Bhutan, offering the most exciting part of the beautiful cultural and ancient art and architecture, revealing the country's natural splendors simultaneously. This tour is packaged as a 9-day tour program starting from Kathmandu by visiting various heritage Sites and ends two days after the return from Bhutan. However, most of the traveling part is focused on Bhutan as a second part of the journey.
The first part of the tour begins with a visit to UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu like Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, the largest in Asia, Patan Durbar Square, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square while heading back from Nagarkot. Then, we will hide out for a night at this beautiful hill station to enjoy the dusk and dawn, the sun-kissed mountain ranges, and those green valleys on the outskirt.
The second one is the trip to Bhutan via flight from Kathmandu to Paro- complete the tour and fly back. We will travel through the city of Paro, several towns and villages, renowned dzongs (fortresses), temples, and ancient landmarks. Popular sites like Rinpung Dzong/Paro Dzong, Taktsang Palphug Monastery (Tiger's Nest), BBS Tower, Dochu La Pass, Punakha Dzong, and many more are included in this Nepal Bhutan Tour package. We will comprehend and appreciate how ancient Bhutan, the art and architecture, cultures, and even natural beauties are impressively preserved to this era. All in one complete travel plan.
Detail information about Nepal Bhutan Tour
A Nepal-Bhutan tour can be a fascinating experience, combining the cultural and natural wonders of two neighboring countries in the Himalayas. Here's an overview of the tour itinerary, including visits to Kathmandu Valley in Nepal and Paro, Thimphu, and Tiger's Nest Monastery in Bhutan:
Kathmandu Valley Tour
- Start your tour in Nepal's capital, Kathmandu. Explore the rich cultural heritage of the city by visiting UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa (Monkey Temple), Pashupatinath Temple, and Boudhanath Stupa.
- Explore the ancient cities of Bhaktapur and Patan, known for their well-preserved medieval architecture, temples, and vibrant local markets.
- Take a scenic drive to Nagarkot, a hill station renowned for its panoramic views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest.
Paro Tour (Bhutan):
- Fly from Kathmandu to Paro, the only international airport in Bhutan. Upon arrival, explore Paro town and visit the National Museum, which houses a fascinating collection of Bhutanese art and artifacts.
- Visit Paro Dzong (Rinpung Dzong), a magnificent fortress-monastery overlooking the Paro Valley.
- Hike to the iconic Tiger's Nest Monastery (Taktsang Monastery), perched on a cliffside. It is Bhutan's most famous and sacred site, and the hike offers stunning views along the way.
- Travel to Bhutan's capital, Thimphu, and explore its unique blend of tradition and modernity. Visit the King's Memorial Chorten, a prominent landmark, and the National Folk Heritage Museum, providing insight into Bhutanese rural life.
- Explore the Takin Preserve, where you can see Bhutan's national animal, the takin, and visit the majestic Tashichho Dzong, which houses the throne room and government offices.
- Visit the Textile Museum, Traditional Medicine Institute, and the famous Thimphu Weekend Market, offering a vibrant display of local products.
- Return to Paro to revisit the Tiger's Nest Monastery. The hike to this sacred site takes about four to five hours round trip, offering breathtaking views and a unique spiritual experience.
- Explore Paro town at your leisure, visit local handicraft shops, and immerse yourself in Bhutan's rich culture and traditions.
If time permits, you can also visit other attractions in Paro, such as the Kyichu Lhakhang, one of Bhutan's oldest temples.
Note:If you have any suggestions or want to change the hotel or any information about Nepal Bhutan Tour, don't hesitate to contact us on WhatsApp/Viber: +9779851098880.