Everest Base Camp Gokyo Lakes Trek is one of the best trekking packages in the Everest Region. In the Top 10 reasons for Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking in Nepal, we provide some key and short information on why you choose Everest Base Camp Gokyo Valley Trek.
Top 10 reason for Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking in Nepal
Table of Contents
If you are visiting Nepal, then you cannot just afford to miss the sparkling waters of Gokyo Lakes, which shine with blue and green reflection. It could be the best and most unique view of Nepal. Gokyo Lakes have the highest freshwater lake system with an altitude of almost 5000 meters. Although Nepal has a wide variety of adventurous and exciting destinations to explore, trekking in the Gokyo Lakes can be a complete expedition in itself. It covers the Everest region and a wide variety of beautiful views. Those who want to spend fewer nights at a high altitude can go for Gokyo Lakes Trek.
The top reason for Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking in Nepal
- Budget-Friendly Trip: One of the best reasons to make a trip to Nepal is that it is one of the most economical destinations you will be visiting and it could also be the most exciting one. Gokyo Lake trekking is quite economical and would undoubtedly be fun to do. There is so much to explore in the Gokyo.
- Stable Climate: The climate in Nepal is relatively stable, and there are no extremes of any season. There are mainly four seasons in Nepal that happen naturally: Winters (From December to February), Pre Monsoon (March to Mid June), Monsoon (From mid- June to mid-September), and Post Monsoon (Mid-September to November). Just like Trekking in Nepal, the best time to visit Gokyo is from March to May, i.e., during Pre Monsoon or spring season, or from September to November, i.e., post Monsoon or autumn season.
The best reasons for exploring the Gokyo Lakes, Trekking are:
- Six-Turquoise Glacial Fed Lakes: All you need to here is stand at the shore and enjoy. The serenity of these shores will undoubtedly make you feel as if in heaven. Give your feet some rest after trekking; stand still and relax.
- Ngozumpa Glacier: It is probably one of the highest glaciers in the Himalayas. Just trek along with it and keep enjoying great views of the Himalayas.
- Gokyo Ri: It is one of the mountain ranges of the Himalayas at an altitude of 5357m. Its height is the same as that of the Everest Base Camp. If you trek and climb Gokyo Ri, you can enjoy the spectacular sights of Everest, Lhotse, & Cho Oyu, which are mountains with a height of more than 8000m.
- Renjo La pass: It is one of the most stunning passes in Nepal, situated at an altitude of 5340m. Once you climb the Gokyo Ri, you can return via Ranjo La pas to enjoy spectacular sightseeing.
- Sherpa town of Khumjung: It is known as the home of ‘real’ Yeti skull. Trek through it and enjoy the architecture and beauty of this spot.
Trekking in Nepal itself is such an exciting thing to do, and trekking in Gokyo is something way more than just exciting and memorable. It can be made more happening with different variations on the go.
Himalayan Asia Treks and Expedition P Ltd is an ideal partner for trekking Packages in Nepal/Nepal Tour Packages or any other tourism activities in Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet. The company was established in 2004 AD by individuals who have spent an entire life working as guides, mountaineers, and trekkers. One of the best things about us is that we focus on client satisfaction. And to achieve that, we even allow our clients to make changes to the itinerary if you’re planning to go on the Nepal Trekking Packages/Nepal Tour Packages and are looking for a travel service provider.
To make sure to choose Himalayan Asia Treks and Expedition P Ltd. The one sure thing is, with us beside you, you can get the best out of the Nepal Trekking Packages/Nepal Tour Packages, including Bhutan and Tibet.